• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
looking forward for Martinelli as CF it's not his best position but there will be alot of service behind him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's a pretty exciting lineup. Eager to see how this works. Want to see Özil and Nelson's link up, and also observe Martinelli who we haven't seen get a chance yet so very excited to see him. Smith-Rowe too. Torreira-Willock base is great to see. And of course, a good chance to see Tierney in action.

I'm ****ing with that forward line though. That's something I want to see in action.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ok so using process of elimination our Old Trafford line up on Monday night will be:

Leno
Bellerin/AMN - Sokratis - David Luiz - Kola
Xhaka - Guendo
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka
:mad:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ok so using process of elimination our Old Trafford line up on Monday night will be:

Leno
Xhaka - Guendo
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka
Tierney Holding Bellerin should be all playing in old trafford Torreira too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Leno
Xhaka - Guendo
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka

Was there ever any doubt that Xhaka would start tho?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What's his best position?
He plays like a pacy hardworking center foward from my observations.
Seems more wide forward than CF to me but there is defo potential as a CF. He will have to do really well to fight off Nketiah, Balogun AND John-Jules. Tonight is a great audition.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Why aren't the idiots running our Twitter not just posting a pic of the line up like they used to?

Shìt's not showing up, and when I click, it sends me to some live commentary crap - who in their right mind would listen to that boring nonsense btw?

Time for a new adblocker it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom