• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm looking forward to this, nice lineup. Happy for Emile, Reiss and Kieran. Reiss needs to take this by the horns because Saka hasn't let up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else in shock at seeing KT play? Did I miss something?:lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm angry that Willock is being used as a B team player, he's our best midfielder with guendouzi right now ffs

Glad that Emery is managing to slide his favorite, Mustafi constantly in the line-up.

Was told by know-it-all Einsteins on here that we wouldn't see him again and that I should stop trolling. But action speaks louder than words! Mustafi is Emery favorite. Like Xhaka.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gutted I'm missing this for work.

Most exciting lineup of the season so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom