• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I saw the result at work and was SO mad I nearly took a sh*t on my desk.

We will not make fourth place at this rate. FFS!!! Manure are only four points behind! How bad have they been all season! Chelsea are only eight points behind us. The Stevie Wonder football schools for the blind have been d*cking them most of the season.

I hate this club at the minute. I really do. We need massive changes but aren't going to get them.
Chelsea are 12 points behind us ;). not 8

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wtf. Wenger. We thought it was a foul on Özil so we stopped.

I play Saturday league football the last reminder our manager gives us play to the whistle. I'm, ive no ****ing words.

Edit
The manager is in hospital and they've made not one not two not three or four or five but six changes. Shove team cohesion up your ****ing arse.

It's the same ****ign scenario as just before Per's red card v. Chelsea.

Every one of our players switched off thinking there was handball in box, and by the time they realized they were daydreaming, Willian had already set Costa clear on goal.

****ing embarrasing levels of stupidity.

Stoneh

Look guys.. we know it was a foul but just shows were clutching straws here. Ffs its Swansea B side not Barca.

In second half we never tested fabuanski. Old fool takes of campbell and since then we did **** all.

This ****** needs to just **** off now. He moans about the decision yet fails to acknowledge we did sod all 2nd half.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

unbelievable really it was a foul honestly but you just don't stop play and waiting the referee. sum up our team really.
It's pathetic.

When attacking you wouldn't want your team running away celebrating a goal until the whistle blew why is it different defensively.

I've always thought we failed to grasp the absolute basics and for Wenger to come outright and say it about a professional team he coaches just drives home what I've felt about his teams.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can someone point me in the direction of one time this season where we've took advantage of other team's results?

We've bottled every opportunity to make ground on our rivals. Such an embarrassingly weak mentality when it really matters.

Can't believe what i witnessed tonight, i really can't. Probably our worst result this season if i'm being honest. Relegation battling Swansea, at home, when a win would have put us in decent shape going forward.. So so so so disappointing.

We've been ****ing terrible at home this season. And we were meant to win the league during the second half with our home form. Useless.
I think I remember us having one perfect weekend.

I remember the phase where we bottled three chances in a row to go top of the table. Think it was the Sp**s, West brom, Norwich run.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i always felt Wenger should have step down after the fa cup win in 2015 he could have left on high.

Maybe dropping out of top 4 could ruffle some feathers in the boardroom.Maybe not even then.They are so far up their own arses it's ridiculous.

I agree. I've though this myself but the board seem to be happy putting up with Mediocracy and I can't see this changing.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
we need shakeup but dropping out from CL it will really hurt us we will be new Liverpool

The sting of unvarnished failure might be the incentive we need to find success again. This pattern of years of coasting on top 4 and accepting mediocrity in the name of consistency doesn't make us any less of a joke. We need to scrape the barrel in order to climb up again. No middle ground. Either be the best or crash out fighting.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Look guys.. we know it was a foul but just shows were clutching straws here. Ffs its Swansea B side not Barca
It wasn't a foul. The refs whistle dictates what stops play not the subjective opinion of players, management or fans.

It is less complex than saying "you're our strongest header of the ball pick up their most dangerous header of the ball at a corner" because thats subjective. A refs whistle is a refs whisle regardless of what you know or think. Hear it stop. Don't hear it keep going.

Shambolic admission.

TheEconomist

Established Member
would be fun if we drop out from CL, let's see how this c**t of owner will act without CL money.
Given the huge increases in revenue from Premier League TV rights in recent times, i wonder whether the Champions League money is increasingly becoming insignificant in comparison?

I haven't looked at the finances in detail, but i have a feeling that the revenue generated directly from participating in the Champions League money isn't as important now as it once used to be to for English clubs in general.

If so, could we potentially be facing a situation where a strategic decision is taken to the effect that it is actually more profitable to invest less in the team, and accept finishing outside of the top 4?

Of course, that doesn't take in to account the longer term effect of having the Arsenal brand being promoted internationally through being in the Champions League, its hard to place a monetary value on that.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The sting of unvarnished failure might be the incentive we need to find success again. This pattern of years of coasting on top 4 and accepting mediocrity in the name of consistency doesn't make us any less of a joke. We need to scrape the barrel in order to climb up again. No middle ground. Either be the best or crash out fighting.
it will take so much time i don't think our fans will take another 5 years of failures even if with new manager. without CL means you are not in position to buy top players to improve you. you just buy decent players and hope them to be world class.

jazzyman1965

Maybe it's just me, but I think there are some fairly fickle fans here. two losses and suddenly he's the worst manager ever. get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom