• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Is Bielike anywhere near match fit? Did he not miss all preseason with an infected wound on his foot?
Well he's been training with the first team since he came back about 2 weeks ago. Him and Iwobi looks closest to the first team atm.

I predict a silky and very dominant win against a Jenkinson-less West Ham with them frantically trying (and failing) to cope with wave after wave of attacks. AND I predict that once tomorrow's final whistle is blown, we'll remain above Chelsea for the entire season.

Wrong thread. :/

Guess I'll just FF to where that happens.

Bruce Willis is dead the whole time.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for this, think we'll turn it on tomorrow.

iaIyZE3.gif

Hopefully we will crush West Ham tomorrow. Also hoping the referees will have some punishment in for West Ham this season, referees should focus on making the life very hard for West Ham this season after the losing mentality they showed in Europe. Can't see FA punish them openly but some secret doings by referees could be good message to next teams who take part in Europe. England have no need for team who don't take their football seriously.

COYG!!!!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully we will crush West Ham tomorrow. Also hoping the referees will have some punishment in for West Ham this season, referees should focus on making the life very hard for West Ham this season after the losing mentality they showed in Europe. Can't see FA punish them openly but some secret doings by referees could be good message to next teams who take part in Europe. England have no need for team who don't take their football seriously.

COYG!!!!
Agreed with this, referees should be going out of their way to ensure West ham get relegated after their embarrassing European performances. Stuff like that harms the coefficient.

arsenalhumor

still hoping for 3-5-2

Gabriel----Merte-----Kos
-------Coq-------Caz
-Bellerin---Özil-- Ramsey
---------OX------walcott

but I think wenger will start with giroud upfront maybe to avoid injuries in a slow start
and play usual team 4-3-3 with ramsey out wide (another year on the wing )

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Excitement has kicked in now. I was on a downer with us having not signed any outfield players, and still feel we'll pay for it if that situation doesn't change, but excited about tomorrow now.

Hegemony

Also hoping the referees will have some punishment in for West Ham this season, referees should focus on making the life very hard for West Ham this season after the losing mentality they showed in Europe. Can't see FA punish them openly but some secret doings by referees could be good message to next teams who take part in Europe...

Agreed with this, referees should be going out of their way to ensure West ham get relegated after their embarrassing European performances...

lol wut

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Ramsey was the guy who made us tick in the 3-0 game last season. He was on a completely different level to anyone else that day. Hope he plays in the same position tomorrow as he did in that game- CM next to Coq.

Actually i think that was the only game where we played our genuine best XI (bar Chambers at RB) last season.
Coq-Ram
Walcott-Özil-Alexis
Giroud

That's probably the best we can put together as our squad is right now. Hope we see a similar line up tomorrow but with Ox LW. Although i wouldn't be against playing the CS line up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom