• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeGooner

Don't think we'd play Walcott and Giroud in the same team right now, and with Sánchez unavailable, the only option is Cazorla, Chamberlain or Ramsey at LW. Tough call, but I'd go with something like this…

Čech
Debuchy – Mertesacker – Koscielny – Monreal
Ramsey – Coquelin
Chamberlain – Özil – Cazorla
Giroud​

Bould14

I think Giroud starts I don't know why most people are going with Walcott. Is it cause of the contract?

Wokich

I think Giroud starts I don't know why most people are going with Walcott. Is it cause of the contract?
I like them both. Ground is a beast of a point man, but Walcott offers something completely different. He wears out the defense. They're different challenges on the defense.

Giroud on at 60 is great. Imagine being a central defender who has been trying to keep up with Walcott for 60 minutes and then Giroud comes on .... fresh.

Last edited:

jeremypkw

Čech
Bellerin – Mertesacker – Koscielny – Monreal
Ramsey – Coquelin
Walcott – Özil – Oxlade
Giroud

My_Two_Cents

I like them both. Ground is a beast of a point man, but Walcott offers something completely different. He wears out the defense. They're different challenges on the defense.

Giroud on at 60 is great. Imagine being a central defender who has been trying to keep up with Walcott for 60 minutes and then Giroud comes on .... fresh.
I find the other way around is more successful TBF

Triniboy

@My_Two_Cents I think both rotations will work, out of all the times I have watched Giroud against Chelsea he looked his best in the Community Shield imo. Now I know it was his coming on as a sub, so he was fresher, but that's my point, he won a couple of headers and played some neat 1st time passes(lay offs) to our midfield. Had a couple shots on goal. I think both ways can work. And that's a very good thing.

Braydz

Giroud will and should start; he loves a goal against these lot. The real question is who we will see in midfield and on the wings.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Off to Sicily for a fortnight, so missing the game today.

I hate those e mails from the club confirming my tickets have been resold so wont be active for the game.

Still, maybe I'll be posting a little bit more over the coming days.

You lucky boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom