• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Convincing win is required, set the tone for the season.

We have to push on this season, Benzema or not.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Got a boner. Can't believe its ****ing game day already, and best of all, it's not a **** international game!

So excited for this match! Come the f-ck on Gunners!

Ps. 5-0.
Ox, walcottx2, özil, random

ps.ps. giroud if he starts instead of walcott

amirkat

Established Member
Giroud up front for me.
Debuchy in for Bellerin.
And Ramsey instead of Cazorla.

Reckon only 1 out of those 3 will happen.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely gutted I'm missing this as I'm working. We should win this one, however I can see a slow sluggish start and I don't feel we'll wipe the floor with them, although I'd loved to be proved wrong. Like people have said, Chelsea have already dropped points, it'd be great if we set a tone and blitzed them.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think Giroud starts I don't know why most people are going with Walcott. Is it cause of the contract?

It's because Walcott up front has been working and our win against Chelsea is proof of that. Giroud plays better coming on as a sub anyway so having him on our bench is an attractive option to have.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
West Ham are in for a hiding here, they won't know what's hit them, I fear for them.

Poor fellas rested players for this game, as if we aren't going to smash them to pieces anyway.

5-0, Ox, Ramsey, Meust, Wenger and Kos.

My_Two_Cents

It's because Walcott up front has been working and our win against Chelsea is proof of that. Giroud plays better coming on as a sub anyway so having him on our bench is an attractive option to have.
You could argue we played a lot better against Chelsea once Giroud came on though

fabo

6.51 / 10
Theo was awful against Chelsea.

Anyway, whoever starts at CF will have chances to score today.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, not too bothered whether Theo or Olivier starts up front today. Both have several great attributes, but also some very obvious weaknesses to their game. Most games aren't that clear cut in saying we need one of pace or strength. I'd say without Alexis' goalscoring we are better of for now with the more clinical striker in Theo.

RuskyAdam

We will score first but only draw 1-1.

I was thinking 2-0 or 3-0 but I just cannot match your optimism.

So excited for this season, more so than any season prior to this. Hoping the Ox doesn't get injured, he could have a great season for us, looking like a beast in preseason, let's hope he transfers that into the competitive matches. COYG!

RuskyAdam

West-Ham-v-Fulham-3pm.jpg

Let's not forget what The Hammers are capable of, let's be on our defensive game boys

Bashii

Hoping to see Ox start and get a good, injury free run in the side on the right. He looks in the shape of his life right now and could have an amazing season imo.

neimad

3 - 0 (Cazorla, Ox and Giroud)
Be nice to get out of the blocks quickly especially as the Chavs slipped up yesterday. COYG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom