• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Ham - 9/8/15, 13:30 - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
0-0 until the 36th minute and then a quick double team by Ramsey and Theo. Game all but over at half time. We go into our shell a bit but still manage to nick a 3rd one in the 78th minute with Coquelin getting his first goal since returning by scoring with a perfectly timed sliding challenge that sends the ball flying into the top corner from 40 yards.

Just a hunch.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
0-0 until the 36th minute and then a quick double team by Ramsey and Theo. Game all but over at half time. We go into our shell a bit but still manage to nick a 3rd one in the 78th minute with Coquelin getting his first goal since returning by scoring with a perfectly timed sliding challenge that sends the ball flying into the top corner from 40 yards.

Just a hunch.

Nice hunch. I have it as 3-0 as well!

RuskyAdam

Arsène will sub himself on as our number 9 and rip West Ham to pieces and score 5 goals and go on to become Player of the Season.

Just a hunch.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait!! Finally the season starts for us, hope to see a good performance and 3 points ofcourse.

Seeing rumours that West ham are going to start with a 16 year old:eek:. Do they have an injury crisis or is he that good?

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
0-0 till the 70th minute and everybody whines about Giroud and Wenger.
and then we got a lucky goal, we celebrated for 1 page, and then everyone is back at cursing Wenger and Giroud.

Pretty much the usual routine on A-M

Gooner4evah

Cech, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Ox, Özil, Cazorla, Giroud

Where the **** is Bellerin?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cech Debuchy Mertesacker Kosh Monreal, Coq Ramsey Ox Cazorla Özil Giroud.

From Arsenal.com

Bench: Ospina Gibbs Gabriel Chambers Theo Alexis Arteta.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin not in the squad, I'm guessing he's picked up a knock. Hope it isn't serious! I rate Debuchy highly though, great cover.

Pleased with Giroud up top!

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Ergh. CM on the wing with Giroud up front. Looks like we'll never ditch this tactic. Shame.

Will be enough to see through West ham though. Ox carrying the beacon as the only guy with pace today.

Let's do this ****!!!

Gooner4evah

I guess a minor injury for Bellerin or something? Here we go again, start of the season and the injuries are coming back!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ergh. CM on the wing with Giroud up front. Looks like we'll never ditch this tactic. Shame.

Will be enough to see through West ham though. Ox carrying the beacon as the only guy with pace today.

Let's do this ****!!!
Tbf Giroud has a great record against West Ham. This is the kind of game he's useful in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom