• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sun. Jan 24th, 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Established Member
Yup agree Chelsea will turn up against us for certain and like Liverpool will probably deliver their performance of the season. Hope Costa doesn't make it and if he does gets sent off. With our careless pressing it would only take one Fabregas long ball to him and we are wide open. This is certainly one of the season defining games we must win at any cost.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
While we should take them apart they will well and truly be up for this one

I think it'll be a draw but we could do with a win here.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Hopefully the c**t going to miss this game
Oh, he's injured!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: nmn

Another game we will struggle hugely and find it hard to open them up.

Vital tah Giroud scores his two silverplate chances this game.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
FFS I hate these late Monday kick-offs. Especially here in Sydney. Stoke was 3:15 a.m. kick-off and now Chelsea at 3:00 a.m. on a bloody Monday. That's two weeks in a row, what incompetent **** does the scheduling? End up going to work feeling like death, can only have so much coffee before I start ****ting myself.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
FFS I hate these late Monday kick-offs. Especially here in Sydney. Stoke was 3:15 a.m. kick-off and now Chelsea at 3:00 a.m. on a bloody Monday. That's two weeks in a row, what incompetent **** does the scheduling? End up going to work feeling like death, can only have so much coffee before I start ****ting myself.

It'll be worth it when we win.

Aevi

Hale End FC
PL threads I have made:

Arsenal vs Manchester United- 3-0 Win
Watford vs Arsenal-0-3 Win
Arsenal vs Everton- 2-1 Win
Arsenal vs Bournemouth- 2-0 Win

The stats don't lie. Also made thread for Sheffield Wednesday, but that's just irrelevant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom