• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Tottenham – 1:30pm – 26/02/12 - SS1

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Where was Modric yesterday by the way? Bar one good pass he was woeful, best midfielder in the league my ass.
Said it all along, Wilshere > Modric.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
mo50 said:
The Emirates was also rocking from kick off. Even after we went 2 goals down the crowd still got behind the team.

Yeah, the crowd deserve tremendous credit as well. I feared the worst when we looked like crumbling but I suppose everyone felt the game was there to be won. Great atmosphere.

Freagle

What a day, what a feeling. Watched this game with various supporters and I am the only Arsenal one there. I was sulking and cussing at the opening two goals. The number of times I cussed at Bale, I think people who do not follow football know him by now. I just kept saying "typical Arsenal" we will never learn. This was my reaction.

Saha goal: Oh for **** sake not this again.
Bale dive: You ****ing piece of ****, you monkey! PENALTY?!? **** NO!
Adebayor stepping up: Ohhhh ****!
Adebayor goal: .........
RVP hits post: Oh, one of those days?
Arteta cross: To ****ing who?!? SAGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
RVP MAGIC: What the...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Rosicky Goal: OMG! I Love you!!! (Sent various messages to Tottenshite supporters and gloated).
Walcott 1st goal: KINGS OF LONDON!!!!!!!!
Walcott 2nd goal: At this time I was just watching with a smile and a tear on my eye. It was too much.

That is how hard we (Arsenal fans) have it. A monumental day!

illmatik

Established Member
RvP, Sagna, Benayoun, Rosicky were excellent. Thought Song was absolute dross the first half as he has been the past couple of months, picked up the tempo second half, which was key

illmatik

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
illmatik said:
King had a shocker yesterday, that man has absolutely no pace whatsoever

He used to. Poor knees catching up with him I feel.

Definitely, also Ekotto was torrid, Sp**s fans were suggesting he is best LB in the EPL :lol:

mo50

Established Member
Shift in power :lol:

They should win a few titles before thinking of murmuring that nonsense. After their so called glorious season, whereby they have remained injury free and without European distraction, they are only 7 points ahead of what is widely considered Wenger's weakest team. Not to mention missing many key components for long stretches due to injury, losing our captain and heartbeat of the team, and starting the season in the worst possible way.

For ever in our shadow, motherfuckers.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
entropy13 said:
"Worst Arsenal side in 15 years beats the best Tottenham side in 50 years."
Digging up this quote from yesterday again, because really, it's that good. Don't know how many times I pulled out this one today when rubbing it in the faces of a couple of spuds round the work place.

Never failed to amuse me. :D

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bale definetly dived, no question. Gibbs dived early in the match as well though, difference is he didn't get rewarded for it.

ArseGod

It was a dive. Bale is a tool. Bottomline. If he snapped Arteta's leg the media would probably say Mikel was asking for it by looking in his general direction

kalleTheMan

Established Member
illmatik said:
Thought Song was absolute dross the first half as he has been the past couple of months, picked up the tempo second half, which was key

Song had a shocking start to the game. When he settled we easily dominated the midfield.

Song's too incosistent atm, at his best he's really good but he has too many stinkers. Looking at his age and importance to the team we should demand higher consitency. Think he might need some real competition for that starting role, maybe he plays with too little pressure atm. Not sure if Coquelin is ready to push him just yet though.

Floating

Established Member
Song was immense during the second half. He was harrying Sp**s players even when we were 5-2 up, his possession was a big part of a number of our goals, his ball to Theo for the fifth was Cesc quality, seriously.

Aside from the opening minutes, I thought he had a tremendous game.

Enfield

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

famous no 10

Established Member
We've had plenty of force dawns this season but that second half felt different...everything was right: Attitude, skill, intelligence, pace, work rate, pride.

IF we really can take that into the remaining matches then we'll make the CL again, and we can go into next season with a transition behind us.

5pur2 must be gutted...their first chance for decades to bury us and keep their own season moving forward and we absolutely humiliated them, in fact, they looked so poor in the second half you would have believed they were in the relegation zone,completely outclassed and their defence was a shambles, s**t themselves every time we got anywhere near the box.

They'll never get over that if we manage to catch them, and I think we can now. Twitch for England. Loads of Gooner money in the bank for shiny new players. Good times are coming, finally.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I also noticed that their defense were scared ****less of Robin and they were all over the place everytime he was on the ball. Before he set Theo up for his first goal both King and Kaboul had a chance to make a tackle with no Arsenal player insight but they didn't and backed away instead thus giving Robin the easy chance of lifting his head up and setting Theo up with the perfect ball.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom