• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Chelsea v Arsenal - 19/09/15 - 12:45pm - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Dream: 0-3 to Arsenal. Jose led away by Roman's heavies, kicking and screaming after being sacked.

Reality: Dull 0-0 draw. Theo misses a sitter. Cech takes selfies in goal.

Gooner4evah

resize
Nice goal indeed, but he will miss like 2 sitters in the following game. He's just too inconsistent.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Looking at their team isn't that scary now. Willian is a big cog in their machine so him being out is a plus.

Knowing our luck however Costa, Hazard and Terry will morph into last seasons form.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looking at their team isn't that scary now. Willian is a big cog in their machine so him being out is a plus.

Knowing our luck however Costa, Hazard and Terry will morph into last seasons form.
They could honestly field their u21 side, and I 100% would fancy them to beat us.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Everyone knows the XI that will play, so does Mourinho and he will counter it, not a chance we will win.

We'll play the same predictable stuff, pass it around, fake to be in control and after 90 minutes the scoreboard will read 2-0 to Chelsea.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cazorla is awful at the minute, for every great pass there's five other missed or broken play. Hoping it's tiredness but he doesn't deserve to start.

But with Ox also being just as bad I can't see who we drop,

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We'll lose, beat Leicester, go into the United game thinking we're back, let Martial bang in a hattrick, all three goals Henryesque and then listen to Wenger moaning about injuries and the financial power of our rivals.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Cazorla is awful at the minute, for every great pass there's five other missed or broken play. Hoping it's tiredness but he doesn't deserve to start.

But with Ox also being just as bad I can't see who we drop,

I find it weird Özil still get's loads of criticism but no one is calling out Santi on his sub-pair displays. Tbh, it's not entirely his fault as he's not a CM. Well, not a CM in a midfield 2 anyway.

Santi is neat and tidy but he's honestly bypassed in midfield sometimes. When his dribbles don't work out he has no recovery ability. It will hurt us severely at some point.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Everyone knows the XI that will play, so does Mourinho and he will counter it, not a chance we will win.

We'll play the same predictable stuff, pass it around, fake to be in control and after 90 minutes the scoreboard will read 2-0 to Chelsea.

Yep so ****ing predictable. Theo up top is guaranteed so they'll play a deep line showing Alexis and Ramsey on the outside, crowding out the middle.

David Smith

Established Member
Yep so ****ing predictable. Theo up top is guaranteed so they'll play a deep line showing Alexis and Ramsey on the outside, crowding out the middle.

These things don't matter as much as you think it does. We have a top manager, the very best. The outcome won't come down to tactics it will come down to mentality. We have to want it more, play with the handbrake off, get that big game mentality rolling, take the fight to Chelsea. If we do this we will win. I'm not saying we're going to beat Chelsea by a 50-0 result but I believe in the top quality of our squad.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
These things don't matter as much as you think it does. We have a top manager, the very best. The outcome won't come down to tactics it will come down to mentality. We have to want it more, play with the handbrake off, get that big game mentality rolling, take the fight to Chelsea. If we do this we will win. I'm not saying we're going to beat Chelsea by a 50-0 result but I believe in the top quality of our squad.

Who knew Arsène's PA moonlighted on this forum...?

SteveEvets

Walcott
Alexis Özil Ox
Ramsey Coquelin
Monreal Gabriel Koscielny Bellerin
Cech​
0-3.

This our best chance to win for me. I don't care how deep Chelsea sit the fact is they've got a couple of geriatrics back there and are slow at the back in general. Hope to see some clever movement (any movement really), Ramsey making late runs from deep, that sort of thing. That's about as balanced as a side as we can field at the moment, so I'll be surprised if it's fielded.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
A point would be a very good result for us. Main thing is this is a not lose game, regardless of whether we drop 2 points to City or not.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

100% agree with you David if the teams attitude is right we can beat anybody including Chelsea who aren't looking great at the moment

Bould14

Giroud WC? What are you smoking.

Chelsea game is always must win. A draw isn't a disaster, but we are Arsenal FFS. We need stronger mentality in the dressing room.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I find it weird Özil still get's loads of criticism but no one is calling out Santi on his sub-pair displays. Tbh, it's not entirely his fault as he's not a CM. Well, not a CM in a midfield 2 anyway.

Santi is neat and tidy but he's honestly bypassed in midfield sometimes. When his dribbles don't work out he has no recovery ability. It will hurt us severely at some point.

I have said many times, don't think he offers too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom