• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Chelsea v Arsenal - 19/09/15 - 12:45pm - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Theo will start over Giroud, that much we know.

Wouldn't actually be surprised if Giroud comes on late and causes them problems.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I have said many times, don't think he offers too much.

I've said this as well. He gives the ball away lot, doesn't score or make assists really, needs to be swapped with Ramsey and have Ox or Theo on the right.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't score, doesn't defend, over rated "controller".

We've seen average teams get the better of our midfield over the last 6 months, regularly.

When he's on top of his game he can be fantastic, however this is becoming a lot less regular and he needs to be benched.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
We absolutely 100% have to win. Chelsea looks more dire than even us, United or Liverpool. Wenger still doesn't have a league win over Maureen. We desperately need momentum after yesterday.

HomeSteak

Established Member
2-0 Chelsea. It's gonna be a clasic Chelsea-Arsenal game. We will have lot's of the ball, but only one shot on goal. They will hit us on the counter and score, plus a penalty. You can bet your money on that.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think either Campbell or Ox need to be allowed to have a run at the right wing spot, with Ramsey back alongside Coq.

ScotVieira

Established Member
Walcott
Alexis Özil Ox
Ramsey Coquelin
Monreal Gabriel Koscielny Bellerin
Cech​
0-3.
I like this.
However my head says it will be better to have Rambo on the right with Arteta/Santi next to Coq. The only problem is that the middle will be congested as usual and Chelsea will nullify every threat through the centre. We don't seem to have good options for stretching play except when Theo plays on the right. Our squad is honestly not really as good as we seem to make out.
Walcott
Alexis Özil Rambo
Arteta/Caz Coquelin
Monreal Gabriel Koscielny Bellerin
Cech

ScotVieira

Established Member
We absolutely 100% have to win. Chelsea looks more dire than even us, United or Liverpool. Wenger still doesn't have a league win over Maureen. We desperately need momentum after yesterday.
Not when we are feeling sorry for ourselves after being defeated in Croatia.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I think either Campbell or Ox need to be allowed to have a run at the right wing spot, with Ramsey back alongside Coq.

After yesterday, I'd be very surprised if he started. Also, we all remember Monaco game last year where he practically gifted the third goal for Monaco.

I like Ox but Arsenal starting XI is no place to learn the basics of defending

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After yesterday, I'd be very surprised if he started. Also, we all remember Monaco game last year where he practically gifted the third goal for Monaco.

I like Ox but Arsenal starting XI is no place to learn the basics of defending

Oh god that means Campbell then.

Funny how I was in the minority when I said we needed a wide player in the summer.

Balance is key

not going to happen obviously - Always liked Özil on the right, when Ramsey and cazorla are undroppable at least play them in their best positions.

-----------------Cech
Bellerin--Gabriel----Kos----Monreal
----------Ramsey-----Le Coq
--Özil--------Cazorla-------Sanchez
----------------Walcott

FinnGooner

Established Member
Oh god that means Campbell then.

Funny how I was in the minority when I said we needed a wide player in the summer.

I always thought that if there isn't a good striker available, move Theo to the center and buy the best available wide player. Like I said, I like Ox but he has really shown nothing to justify us counting on him on the right hand side. Then again, neither has Cambell. I honestly have no clue if he has anything to offer to us. Maybe the Chelsea game isn't the best time to find it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom