<

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Notorious Big, Apr 7, 2017.

?

What will be the result of this match?

1. Arsenal win

26 vote(s)
    55.3%
  2. Draw

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Crystal Palace win

15 vote(s)
    31.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

He might be over confident but a lot of blame must lie with Debuchy for sulking and Jenks for getting even worse. He's been over played and hasn't looked right since returning from injury. Rumours of an ankle op in the summer too. Taxi for Mr Aurier.

4R5Emaniac and Jury like this.
  2. Deathstroke

Deathstroke The Terminator

Wenger's Atom & Humber?

4R5Emaniac and Batman like this.
  3. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Mustafi tried to shout and direct. Don't think Bellerin gave a ****. As soon as he could he was up the pitch again. Our team set up and how we play is just all ****ed up.

4. Mrs Bergkamp

Well'll they have 11 games max to save their Arsenal careers. Sanchez looks at them and looks away for someone else to pass too. He's berated them both on the pitch before. No surprise.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  5. CaseUteinberger

I so wish you were right. I can see them being here next season and only Sanchez gone. Makes me want to cry!

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  6. Hyruga

Hyruga Active Member

Another premier League losses featuring Walcott, bellerin and Sanchez.

7. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Bellerin and Mustafi Even Kosh been massively off form since that Bournemouth game conceding 3 goals nearly in every away game after very solid 1st half of the season it mean something really bad happened

4R5Emaniac and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  8. Mrs Bergkamp

The same Mustafi who was shouting in another match and allowed David Silva? to walk past him and score. Mustafi doesn't command respect and with Walcott so limited,Bellerin has to go high up the pitch to advance play. Not excusing Bellerin who is having an awful 2017 but so many of our players have so many limitations it's unreal.

9. Mrs Bergkamp

If Wenger doesn't sign,Özil is likely to go too. I just don't see any decent manager keeping these two.
    It's tempting to call Frank de Boer and have him look at the entire squad. He wrote Sanogo off after 6 weeks and hasn't been proven wrong lol.

dillonh likes this.
  10. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

11. Deathstroke

Deathstroke The Terminator

:lol: That's like Triple H's entrance, except spewing smoke.

Trilly and ItWasMeBarry like this.
  12. Rocky

Rocky Swears he's not a Tottenham fan

The thing is, how much time would a new manager have to assess players and get them out? How much would the club be able to spend on replacements?

With Sanchez and possibly Özil on their way out it isn't clear which other players would need to go because while many of them aren't good enough, they all seems kind of reliable, having mostly been at the club for a while. Wouldn't the new manager want to assess how they respond before wholesale changes?

Perez seems the most immediately obvious player who needs to leave, assuming that a new manager appointed didn't rate him any more than Wenger seems to.

At the time, it seemed that Moyes' transfer purchases at Man Utd seemed disastrously panicked and overpriced - Fellaini, Mata, missing out on Herrera and Fabregas. In hindsight - at least Fellaini, Mata and Herrera are still getting game time at the club, with many LVG purchases gone or on their way out.

Conte didn't seem to get rid of too many players? When Mourinho went to Utd and Guardiola to Man City, they had some of the biggest budgets ever and forced a few players out, but still the Schweinsteiger and Hart situations don't seem to have worked out that well.

13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I love bully :lol: at least he know the cancer of this club

14. Hyruga

Hyruga Active Member

Already mentioned that Arsenal won't be top 4 this season. Their players have a half hearted approach. Even some fans want Arsenal to be out of top 4.

The players are mostly competent players but they only want glory for themselves. They want to score goals but they dislike defending and closing down on opponents.

15. CaseUteinberger

Don't think it is Mustafi not being able to command respect. I don't think players like Bellerin, Walcott, Ramsey are listening. Think they have swallowed Wenger's "go and express yourself" s**t so long now they aren't capable of taking directions from other players. They just do what the **** they want and feel like. I sat next to the pitch so I had Bellerin and Mustafi right up against where I sat and I swear Bellerin does not listen. He just doesn't give a ****. As soon as we have the ball he is off like some freaking possessed smurf on speed up that sideline.

zanwalk likes this.
  16. CaseUteinberger

Amen to that. At the beginning of the season I felt Walcott was defending, but that is all gone now again.

17. ModelGooner

ModelGooner Harambe Loyalist

Haven't watched a full game since Bayern at home. Probably won't till the ****s gone.

He's killing this club.

18. Hyruga

Hyruga Active Member

I think wenger should take this opportunities and fire some players. He needs to ball up.

Either some players go or he go.

19. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

His revenue has only increased because we're sh!t. He'd still be speaking to fans after the game if we were top, as he was... when we were top, funnily enough. December? I'm guessing we'd all like to profit out of this sh!t show if we could, no? Slightly strange angle of attack you have there lad. I don't understand the sudden criticism of Robbie.It only got louder when people realised he might be doing well out of it... Should he start giving blood every time we lose to balance it out? He's already paid for his season ticket and follows the club over land and sea... o_O

20. CaseUteinberger

Now at least we know how Andy Dufresne must have felt after being visited by the Sisters. We were properly had today by Palace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.