• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Ray O'Brien: Got to say, as a gooner, that was a great, old fashioned Premier League slug fest. Bit off the pace, but fair play Everton

RUS arsenal

Established Member
6 points in mid-December is nothing. Chelsea aren't going to run away with it, despite the recent hype.
I've been one of the people saying that Chelsea is overhyped, but weak teams are scared of them now and sit back instead of attacking. That's exactly what Chelsea wants and as long as that cycle continues, they'll continue to beat the teams outside of top 4 or 6. It reminds me of the year United won the title even though they had a horrible record against the top 4. In the end consistency wins the PL title and outside a miracle run we don't have the necessary intensity week in week out.

Last edited:

David_Smith

Seriously what's the obsession with Lucas? Am I missing something because to me he's very average from what I've seen

He scored a hat trick recently?
He hasn't played much I'm not sure what you've seen to make strong judgements. Scoring a hat trick is excellent nonetheless.

P

PayableOnDeath

No one is allowed to say that we'll ever win anything easy because of the opponents terrible form. It's what we do. We show up to any team that haven't had a win for (insert-number-of-games-here) and being terribly out of form just to play like absolute toss giving them a Christmas present (even when it's not Christmas), way too often. We get to see the Arsenal Charity Club waaaay too often.

We can lose to any team, any time. If you think that we'll steam roll City, just because they're in bad form, think of this match and the countless similar situations where we bottled it.

Balls.

I'm just fuming
Arsenal dna is loser dna. Hurts me to say it.

Chelsea people are saying on twitter that we are not a threat to their title charge, they are right. The last nine years prove it.

Chelsea would have won this game l, even city would have won, even man u in their current form.

You damn well be sure chelsea are going the rest of the year unbeaten.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
It's not the result that annoys me. More so our mentality. It's not the mentality of winning before style. At 1-0 we hadn't even fashioned a clear chance before we got a lucky goal. Yet we continue to pop the ball around like we ripped them apart as if it were a training session.

We turned what was a poisonous atmosphere towards Everton into the complete opposite. We did that and we do it regularly. There is alot of fighting talk and talk about focus but every now and then we don't show it and in the end that will be our downfall.
it's our 1st away loss in 9 months bro plus we've had a grueling schedule.......a win would have said something for sure. What this result shows, is what we all know already, the Premier League does not give you any easy games...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
oh well better move on to the game against the hipster pep hope he play Kolarov-Otamendi as center backs.

BobP

Memri Fan
Not surprised really.

Many others on here were also iffy about this match.

Was just hoping for a draw tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom