• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Everton vs Arsenal – 7:45pm – 28/11/12

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
perspolis said:
ManUre score in minute one and go on to win 1-0

Arsenal score in minute one and go on to tie 1-1

And yet we wonder why the prik RVP wanted to leave?

This was the worst 24 million pound Arsenal has ever ever made! Possibly will go down as the most humiliating transfer ever if ManUre win the league (which they definitely will).

A. We were away to Everton, they were at home to West Ham. But since we're comparing the two fixtures, how did we do against West Ham away? And how did they fair against Everton at Goodison Park?

B. Its not definite that they will win the league at all, Citeh are still unbeaten and look to be getting into form. In the league anyway. The derby next week should tell us a lot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our next 5 games:

Swansea home
WBA home
Reading Away
Wigan away
Westham home

if we not get the maximum points from these games so then we should say bye bye top4.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
23AndreyArshavin said:
jones said:
leo_ense said:
Apparently Wenger told French tv he will sign 2 players. I already know its Diaby and Henry on a one month loan.

Source?
Samuel ‏@samuelj29060

Other positive today is that Wenger told French TV Henry likely to be coming back and he plans to sign 2 other players. (if you missed it).

Won't sign what we need, someone who can win us a game with one chance.

Cheers. Would like to see that interview though, interesting to hear that he talks about two other players. Wenger talking openly like this means they are most probably done deals.

Off to buy my Isco and Cavani shirts.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
our next 5 games:

Swansea home
WBA home
Reading Away
Wigan away
Westham home

if we not get the maximum points from these games so then we should say bye bye top4.

I agree Yousif, we need maximum points from those fixtures. What's also a positive is that the majority of our 'big games' will be played at home too. We need to win as many games as we can then add one or two players in January, then really push on.

We've also got a good chance in the CoC, we should DEFINITELY take that cup seriously.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
blaze_of_glory said:
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
We can't be that bad, We've been to Goodison, Old Trafford, Eithad, Britannia, Anfield and Upton Park and only lost once. Admittedly we haven't won too many games but the 'fragile' Arsenal sides of the past may have lost a couple of them games.

We can see the individual quality in our players, but we just aren't clicking, at all. We need to build up our understanding and quickly, players are making runs and the passes are going in opposite directions! Also, a DM to play alongside Arteta may be a necessity, it seems as if he's been found out in that role.

Very good point. We've had a very tough first part of the season and are still in position to move up the table quite quickly by beating the teams in the relatively easier run coming up.

I agree we've had a tough schedule so far, and only a single loss from those games is encouraging. But I hate drawing. I'd much rather win one then lose one instead of drawing both.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
jones said:
Invincible said:
This was the worst 24 million pound Arsenal has ever ever made! Possibly will go down as the most humiliating transfer ever if ManUre win the league (which they definitely will).

:lol: Why don't you go on redcafe then to celebrate already with the *****?

Embarrassing stuff, to be honest. I have City down for the league again, far too much quality in that squad and once Robin gets injured or stops scoring, ManUre will drop points.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
What a game changer Gervinho is...

He made things worse. Should have kept Rambo on.

Another frustrating draw. On to the next one I guess.

:lol:

yousif_arsenal said:
our next 5 games:

Swansea home
WBA home
Reading Away
Wigan away
Westham home

true this, but I can see WBA giving us problems. their gameplay vs City and Sunderland was very good.

kopzilla

Always Negative
lawmochung811 said:
So much for winning against Tottenham, they are now 2 points ahead of us!!! Disgrace!

We should pretend that every team we play is Tottenham.

At least that would serve as a motivator.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Win our next 5 games in the league? This team can't win two in a row, never mind 5! Think we'll get around 10 points from them.

Dwangoon

yousif_arsenal said:
our next 5 games:

Swansea home
WBA home
Reading Away
Wigan away
Westham home

but arsenal are just "contented" with 1 point these days, soon we'll become like liverpool. if it can happen to them, it can happen to us.

but getting used to both chelsea and even tottenham ahead of us for good will take some time.

kopzilla said:
lawmochung811 said:
So much for winning against Tottenham, they are now 2 points ahead of us!!! Disgrace!

We should pretend that every team we play is Tottenham.

At least that would serve as a motivator.

but need a red card for them, and like QPR game, :D

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I could not believe that Wenger was actually saying, we are happy with a point, really???

lee1001

Established Member
THunter said:
Win our next 5 games in the league? This team can't win two in a row, never mind 5! Think we'll get around 10 points from them.

In January we have City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

So this December is the most critical period of the season for me. If we continue to show complete and utter impotency in the final 3rd like the last few games (Sp**s aside. Red card) and don't rack up a minimum of 12 points then I expect 5th place or worse.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Don't panic too much yet chaps, there's still a lot of football to be played.

We all know this is a terrible Arsenal team, you don't have to be a genius to work that out but for me, looking at the table we're still within touching distance of that top four and we've got some really tough away fixtures out the way. Top four is the absolute maximum this team is going to achieve (and I think we're going to need a huge slice of luck to get that) so if we can just keep ourselves up there and scrape some results together then get us into Europe and start building properley in the summer. Wenger has no excuses now, he says we have the finances to start competing again, so there will be no more excuses for him or the board to hide behind. If we go into next season with a weakened squad again then I would like to see changes at both board and management level.

This league is one hard long schlog (don't even know if that's a word). Chelsea getting Benitez was one of the best things to happen...for the rest of the league. I think he's a terrible manager, I think they're going to drop a lot of points this year as they look to be a side in transition - though they have more than enough talent to pull it back round. West Brom I think will slip away as the season draws on, Everton are going to be tough but again I think their squad isn't big enough to maintain the good run for the whole season. Sp**s for me are the biggest worry, I hate to say this but I think they're a far more dangerous team currently than what we are, in the fact that they have two players in Lennon and Bale (more so Bale) that have the pace and power to scare the life out of defences, and they also have a striker in Defoe who consistently has scored goals whenever given a run in the team, and of course that **** who used to play for us who when he decides he wants to play is a handful for anyone. They were running us ragged at the Emirates until they went down to ten men. They also have two very strong goalkeepers.

Maybe i'm bigging them up too much but if Wenger can get us above them this year, with this mediocre squad and without serious investment in the upcoming transfer window then I would be very shocked if i'm honest.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom