• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Leicester vs. Arsenal - 26/9/15 - 3:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
I've decided what our strongest 11 is

giroud
alexis-Özil-theo
cazorla-coq
monreal-kos-Gabriel-bellerin
cech

that front 4 will destroy...don't think I've ever seen it. What happens behind it can be negotiated...but that front line is the best combination we can offer. We NEED theo on the pitch as he gets goals- but Giroud is a better all round option there- we have NO ONE on the right...just give it to theo for the next 5 years and milk him for goals whilst asking our CF to get involved more in our all round game.

This also means screw the 'british core' to be honest...

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Always liked Leicester as a club, have no idea why.
Also, big fan of Ranieri. He is THE guy to lead smaller teams, produce young players, play real football. Never was he a man for a top club, but always did some nice stuff with young teams.

He is doing it again and I hope it goes well for him/them.

On the other hand, cant wait for monday to watch this game again. Was worried about Arteta Santi partnership, but they did their attacks thru wings so it didnt harm us in the center of the park.

Delighted for Alexis but was never worried at all.
Theo was fantastic. Superb goal and some amazing runs and moves.
Think Kos and Mert actually did very well. First goal was Bellerin's fault, second one was down to our heads, thinking its already game over.
Pleased Giroud scored, he will be of a big importance this season, we need him build confidence as soon as possible.

Hope Coq wont play CL but come 100% for Utd. Time to give Emirates that big win on Sunday

Aevi

Hale End FC

giroud
alexis-Özil-theo
cazorla-coq
cech

that front 4 will destroy...don't think I've ever seen it. What happens behind it can be negotiated...but that front line is the best combination we can offer. We NEED theo on the pitch as he gets goals- but Giroud is a better all round option there- we have NO ONE on the right...just give it to theo for the next 5 years and milk him for goals whilst asking our CF to get involved more in our all round game.

We have the Ox on the right, he may not be the most consistent but if you remember when our team is down he is always the one to step up.

Credit to Leicester for trying to defeat us by playing football...nevertheless in the end the result is just confirmation for other teams to park the bus against us and try to hit on counters as this is the game/result Mesut and co. are capable to play once given open space. By the way I honestly believe that Cech had more work to do in todays match than he used to have in one month at that previous club...

Bould14

The more I see Walcott play CF the more I think it gels with the team. His pace really is something the opponent has to respect, and against slower CB's he's going to do damage Huth couldn't cope.
Alexis is just magic always active, and getting himself in situations of creating havoc.
I didn't like the fact we switched off for Vardy's second goal.

arsmile

Established Member
We have the Ox on the right, he may not be the most consistent but if you remember when our team is down he is always the one to step up.

If he was going to make the right his own he'd have done it by now- Arsène obviously doesn't trust the guy to start and i'm completely with him...

he tracks back worse than anyone else out wide and has spent most of this season impotently dribbling down blind alleys

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Just watched MOTD too. Sanchez's goals were freaking amazing. A little bit of everything. A poach, a header and a 25m blast.

What a player.

Walcott's goal was so classy. Giroud had a good one as well.

Bit disappointed at the second goal we conceded. Did NOT like that at all.

RUS arsenal

Established Member

giroud
alexis-Özil-theo
cazorla-coq
cech

I also would like to see this line up. This setup should be able to bring out everybody's strengths.

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
Great win, the first 15 minutes was scary, but after that we really grew into the game, I thought all of our players did well. It was a good match!. Important 3 points for us. Sanchez was brilliant.

On a side note.. I would love to see Vardy at Arsenal, maybe not as a starter all the time, but he would be a good back-up player. both games against us last season he ripped our full backs to shreds, and again today he was awesome, he is lightning fast, very few players are faster than him in the prem. He impresses me every time I see him.

lioralon

giroud
alexis-Özil-theo
cazorla-coq
cech

oh god plz how can you prefer santi he is such a lame player since the second half of the last season ..

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Great win, the first 15 minutes was scary, but after that we really grew into the game, I thought all of our players did well. It was a good match!. Important 3 points for us. Sanchez was brilliant.

On a side note.. I would love to see Vardy at Arsenal, maybe not as a starter all the time, but he would be a good back-up player. both games against us last season he ripped our full backs to shreds, and again today he was awesome, he is lightning fast, very few players are faster than him in the prem. He impresses me every time I see him.

Yeah I saw him last year and I thought some club would snap him up probably liverpool .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Credit to Leicester for trying to defeat us by playing football...nevertheless in the end the result is just confirmation for other teams to park the bus against us and try to hit on counters as this is the game/result Mesut and co. are capable to play once given open space. By the way I honestly believe that Cech had more work to do in todays match than he used to have in one month at that previous club...

It's a stark reminder that Arsenal, at football is a dangerous game to play. We are not likely to see such an open affair again soon. The tactic of parking the bus, remaining compact and having runners ready to pounce is what still does the job pretty well against us unfortunately. It is something we need to remind ourselves of getting around.

This game reminds me of Wenger's old quote "A football team is like a beautiful woman..."

Gael Clea-show

Team's been 'down' for about 2 months sporadically and he's never stepped up.

Let's just rule him out, he's a headless chicken and nothing more.

Glad Theo scored, love him upfront. We're so much more effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom