• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: The Arsenal v Tottenham (H) | Nov 8, 16.00, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENSON_GUNNER

Hope Koscielny is passed fit for the game. Wouldn't mind seeing Gabriel deployed at right back for this one. Think our attack will do well and get a goal or two. Hopefully, Sanchez and Cazorla bring their A game to this one.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I am really worried that Sanchez and Özil are close to burning their last energy cells, somehow feel they're next to get injured.

I do hope we do Sp*rs on Sunday and then Wenger for once can do a Fergie to let Sanchez know he should "fake" an injury in order to miss during interlull.

Let's be careful to not foul around our box, Eriksen has a mean free kick.

Cech-611923.jpg

remains

Knowing Spuds, they will consider themselves title contenders if they beat us. Think that makes this game, by definition, a 'must win'.

JENSON_GUNNER

Kos will have a late fitness test. Looks like he'll play by the look of things, though. Fills me with some confidence !!

KatieArsenal101

http://realsport101.com/how-arsenal-can-bounce-back-against-Sp**s-in-the-north-london-derby/ read this article this morning thought it was quite good but I'm not sure if we are necessarily bouncing back from Bayern. I wasn't expecting us to do any better away in Munich with the number of injuries we have at the moment. I think all the players will be up for sunday. How do you guys think we will line-up?

Malky

Established Member
They've (Sp**s fans) only gone and started a thread called "Its bigger than a cup final " for this game. :lol:

Although I agree with what they are saying, our right side looks vulnerable, they'll defiantly target it. If Koscielny isn't fit in time that will give them a boost.
****ing gutted that we're going into a NLD without Ramsey and Bellerin! :(

Aevi

Hale End FC
------------------Cech
Debuchy----Per------Kos-----Nacho
-----------Coq-----Santi
Campbell----Özil---Alexis
---------Giroud
No way are we playing a guy who hasn't played in centuries (Campbell) 4 times in a row. Just no way. Iwobi or Jeff should totally be given the RW spot.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Iwobi or Jeff :lol:

We playing Debuchy and Campbell on the right chaps. Make peace with that. They will be fine as well.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
------------------Cech
Debuchy----Per------Kos-----Nacho
-----------Coq-----Santi
Campbell----Özil---Alexis
---------Giroud

Basically there are no other options to choose from.

Ospina, Gabriel, Gibbs, Chambers, Flamini, Iwobi and Arteta or Jeff on the bench

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
what are the team news? arsenal.com gives Error.

TEAM NEWS: KOSCIELNY, BELLERIN, ARTETA

Arsène Wenger has revealed the latest team news ahead of Sunday's north London derby against Tottenham Hotspur"

on the team news…

From the unfortunate Wednesday night, we have no injuries. Players back for Sunday, we might have Koscielny and I think that it is. Arteta has a test tomorrow morning, Bellerin is a doubt already.

on Koscielny’s chances…

Eighty per cent. He will have a test tomorrow.

on Debuchy and Bellerin…

Mathieu needed a little competition. Game after game he has basic fitness and now with another game he should be better. Bellerin unfortunately will not be ready, I think he could be back after the break.

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-ar...koscielny-bellerin-arteta#P5RAcd8sbjhqYHcp.99

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
TEAM NEWS: KOSCIELNY, BELLERIN, ARTETA

Arsène Wenger has revealed the latest team news ahead of Sunday's north London derby against Tottenham Hotspur"

on the team news…

From the unfortunate Wednesday night, we have no injuries. Players back for Sunday, we might have Koscielny and I think that it is. Arteta has a test tomorrow morning, Bellerin is a doubt already.

on Koscielny’s chances…

Eighty per cent. He will have a test tomorrow.

on Debuchy and Bellerin…

Mathieu needed a little competition. Game after game he has basic fitness and now with another game he should be better. Bellerin unfortunately will not be ready, I think he could be back after the break.

Hmmmmmmm

Bellerin unfortunately will not be ready, I think he could be back after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom