• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Perez needs to pay for the Beanie Burner and Barca need to pay for the NOU NOU camp.

They can get fvcked!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Almost most top clubs rejecting the idea seem there some agreement with Uefa and willing to give CL new format a chance

jake

Pros:
1. Better quality of football compared to the CL
2. More money in it which might help self sustained clubs compete with Man City, PSG, and other **** clubs
3.. UEFA is a dirty corrupted organisation that needs to be shut down

Cons:
1. Think we lose a bit of our football history (although it's questionable how important that is to new generations)
2. Once in, clubs will have so much money that it's gonna be impossible for others to compete with them in national leagues (again, the PL is already ****ed on that with Manchester City doing whatever they want)
I don’t Like super league but your point 3 is whats make me think it is better then we have. Everything that takes power from fifa and uefa is good in my opinion….

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Almost most top clubs rejecting the idea seem there some agreement with Uefa and willing to give CL new format a chance
Mate, it will be the same for the CL if Real, Barcelona, and Italian clubs leave it. PSG and Man City with their plastic fan base won't be enough.

Whats CL without them? It's just a group of PL clubs and Bayern, that's all so I wouldn't be that naive as you are atm

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Mate, it will be the same for the CL if Real, Barcelona, and Italian clubs leave it. PSG and Man City with their plastic fan base won't be enough.

Whats CL without them? It's just a group of PL clubs and Bayern, that's all so I wouldn't be that naive as you are atm

Yeah, i dont think they would have been as confident and offensive as they have been today without more clubs behind them.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Great news, I think the super league especially the fact it will be free to stream will puts cvnts like sky, BT and UEFA out of business.
Need a league where all matches are interesting and not dross in the current cl format like Braga vs union Berlin.
Tops teams with top players playing each regularly should improve the overall quality of football and bring an end to this current boring work rate era style of football.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tops teams with top players playing each regularly should improve the overall quality of football and bring an end to this current boring work rate era style of football.
That sounds good in theory, but then FIFA and the confederation have monopoly over the organizing of World Cup and continental cups. And you know that they will not allow the players from Super League to be involved in them...

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom