• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Expectations For The 2022/2023 Season

What are your expectations?

• Top 3

Votes: 30 20.5%
  • Top 4

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Top 4 + Deep cup runs

Votes: 74 50.7%
  • Top 6

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Top 6 + Deep cup runs

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No Expectations

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

A title challenge is only relevant if you win a title.
wtf-what.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Definitely top 4 with these buys. Almost impossible not to make it now with this squad.

Expecting @grange @CaseUteinberger and the Drippin squad to all say ‘League Champions’ in their write up, because since forever they been whinging about anything else is sub par for a club like Arsenal. :lol:
It was a joke for many in July of last year! Hang your heads in shame unbelievers!

Regista21

My God! Zinchenko NEVER, NEVER, looks over his shoulder. When he played for Man City, he gave tons of goals from the right wing making this run on his back. This season the aame happened several times, too (Maddison goal for Leicester is just an example). Zinchenko isnt a left back, he just isn't. He has no defensive qualities. Arsenal need a proper left back and move Zinchenko to the midfield, where he performs better and has lessem defensive responsibilities.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We make CL final, Tomy is hurt, Saliba goes down in Semi and we some how hold on. Then Rob Holding starts against Real Madrid who breaks CL final record winning 8-1. Arsenal have another trophyless season and sexuals curse their “luck” at injuries and claim no other manager could do better

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Okay - so I'm thinking...I thought we needed two City losses. I didn't watch the City match, and neither the Chelsea match.

It was my heartbreak of the 2-2 damn draws that led me to this. However, low and behold - we won vs Chelsea...and we can get to 90 points if we win out. Newcastle will be a tough ass test for sure.

Anyways, City have to play 6 matches - their fixtures are not easy - but sure seem like it recently. West Ham nick a draw, and Chelsea/Bright nick a win for one last chance saloon for us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

With Arteta you can argue his players generally under perform. Saka aside there is nobody you can say “wow, he’s on fire under Arteta” or “he’s raised his level under Mick”.
I can see why his brother stopped gambling.

Tnegs

We make CL final, Tomy is hurt, Saliba goes down in Semi and we some how hold on. Then Rob Holding starts against Real Madrid who breaks CL final record winning 8-1. Arsenal have another trophyless season and sexuals curse their “luck” at injuries and claim no other manager could do better

I’m sure any other manager could bring us to the CL final and then win it next. Remember when we used to win CL finals for fun during our glory days?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

I’m sure any other manager could bring us to the CL final and then win it next. Remember when we used to win CL finals for fun during our glory days?
I remember Wenger getting us there for real and using Flamini at leftback in a real injury crisis. This tosser won’t even move White to the position he played last year to save us from Holding. Too bad we got a spoiled Affluenza manager who can only win with his preferred players and tactical set up

Tnegs

I remember Wenger getting us there for real and using Flamini at leftback in a real injury crisis. This tosser won’t even move White to the position he played last year to save us from Holding. Too bad we got a spoiled Affluenza manager who can only win with his preferred players and tactical set up

And how many attempts did it take to get us there for real?

Jason Jace

Wenger took arsenal to the champions league final once in his 22 year reign and lost.

He took arsenal to the Uefa cup final once and also lost.

Two European finals in 22 years isn't really something to brag about.

We had zero European pedigree under Wenger and, and he had best team arsenal has ever assembled at his disposal.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom