• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers | 16/04/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 11,603

koivu

It looks as though Edu is now fit as well, while Flamini and Almunia are out.

I like kanuuu's lineup and hope that is what we see in Cardiff.

asajoseph

Established Member
I reckon Sol will be in the squad, although perhaps starting on the bench.

If he starts, it'll be very interesting to see who he partners...

adampembrey

If he does partner Senderos then I think we would need Kolo at RB. I think a defence with Lauren Campbell and Senderos does not have enough pace. A possible solution would be to have Gilberto sit a little deeper and track any runs through the middle by Steven Reid.

A.Hussain

lehmann

lauren kolo senderos cole

freddie gilberto vieira pires

???? henry

this will be very interesting as to see who wenger will use with titi. bergy's back, reyes is blowing either steaming hot or frigid cold. while van persie isnt putting a wrong foot in the reserve showing. one thing is for sure. if bergy doesnt start, he wont be on the bench either. i dont think he is rated as a super sub for arsenal. he hasnt been that big as a sub for us.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Easy win. I expect the game to be over by half time. 60th mins at worst. The guys can then rest for Chelski match

patrick42uk

Established Member
blackburn would have been inspired by what liverpool did on wednesday and their gameplan will be exactly the same. i doubt hughes is as tactically astute as benitez though, so they will try to stop us through aggressiveness rather than good positioning. the good thing about that is they are likely to get tired. we'll be patient and i feel it will be 1-0 to us with a goal in the second half.

stevieboy2k

Theres alot of parking towards the castle and the civic centre(was some big council building or something anyway) and then its only a 10 minute walk to the stadium.

We parked there for the carling cup final, but this is coming from the north which makes it easier. However, you can just follow the signs from the motorway and there will be parking directed.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
From arsenal.com

*If travelling by car please where possible try to car share. The park and ride scheme will be open from 6am and is accessible from Junction 33 along the A4232, following signs from here on in. The cost to park your car will be £5.*

Thats the way we went last time for the Community Shield and there is a bus that picks you up from the car park and takes you to within walking distance of the stadium.

Kum_Arsenal

AW has almost the full squad to choose.

Freedie is fit.

and sanderos will replace kolo toure.

up in the front is Reyes who will partner Henry.

It will be a different match and there will be a lot of physical battle.

A good strong team for to tackle blackburn.

Arsenal 3 - 0 blackburn

Williamnismist

Kum_Arsenal said:
Freddie and Sol.C will be there for the semis.

The taem line-up will be

------------------------------------------
Henry Berkamp

Pires Gilberto P.Viera Freddie

A.Cole S.Camp. Toure Lauren

J.Lehmann

-------------------------------------------

This team line-up will make sure that Arsenal reaches F.A. Cup Final.

Arsenal 2 - 0 Blackburn

I always fancy to see the unbeaten squad again
But i've been hearing boss wanting Senderos to start the game everywhere in the news
I guess we will have Senderos and Toure lineup in the back cuz boss thinks that Sol is not completely fit yet.

koivu

My bus is supposed to roll into town at 11:00 am tomorrow...I can just imagine the mess that awaits me. Any advice? I've traveled down the night before in the past.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Step up Jose Antonio Reyessssss...

Loves the Millennium Stadium, loves playing against Chelsea. Now it is time to make us believe.

That's gutting news about Thierry though, just about sums this season up.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom