• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers | 16/04/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 11,603

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Apparently he's out of the Chelsea game too.

Just what we didn't need.

Something tells me Arsène is trying to play mind-games with the Chavs, like last seasson when Reyes and Freddie were out for "3 weeks". I think Henry will be fit to face Chelsea. At least, thats what I hope.

eddie_wills

just our luck isnt it, Chelsea may lose their best defender (terry) for the game at the Bridge - just to even things up, we may lose our best striker

alas!

Arjan

Gazza Martinez said:
asajoseph said:
Apparently he's out of the Chelsea game too.

Just what we didn't need.

Something tells me Arsène is trying to play mind-games with the Chavs, like last seasson when Reyes and Freddie were out for "3 weeks". I think Henry will be fit to face Chelsea. At least, thats what I hope.

What Wenger said: "It is an inflammation of his groin. We have to check by scan today to find out how long he will be out.

"He could be out for a few weeks, he could be out for a few days. It could be quite serious.

"It is a big blow. We wanted Thierry with us but on the other hand we have to focus on the strengths we have and make sure we have enough to go through."

My guess is that he will be fit for Chelsea.
Step up RvP and Reyes, this is their chance

wer

I think Reyes will partner Rvp up front or a all Dutch stikeforce. ;D
Hope Henry makes a quick recovery. ;D

sabret00the

Established Member
i'd probably go for a resonsible RVP/Reyes, RVP's in-form and Reyes is the more favourable of Wenger's favourites.

MightyArsenal

You cant really say RVP is "in form" when hes only scored against blackburn and the rest of the games hes scored in have been reserves. But out of all our strikers hes the only one to have scored, as all the others goals have been scored be Henry..

sabret00the

Established Member
MightyArsenal said:
You cant really say RVP is "in form" when hes only scored against blackburn and the rest of the games hes scored in have been reserves. But out of all our strikers hes the only one to have scored, as all the others goals have been scored be Henry..
while it is only in the reserves he'd been doing well, it just goes to show what 90 minutes can get you out of a player as opposed to ten.

Spike

Established Member
We never seem to have a spell where nobody gets injured. Just as one player comes in, another always seems to come out. This season is cursed! :shock:

Gurgen

Established Member
Reyes and RVP have worked well together in the past so I feel they deserve to start. We will dominate their midfield anyway with Vieira and Gilberto so Bergkamp's experience isn't really vital.

cn174

Gurgen said:
Great Henry is out.
;D :thumbup

Very good news if you ask me;) Probably wont change our tactics in the slightest. The news is that Savage is likely to miss out in which case our team will be the same as I posted above.

I've just realised its exactly 12 hours until our coach leaves Ewood. I'm very excited and nervous all at the same time. First and foremost I hope we win, but if not I hope we only lose out because you've scored the best goal in the history of the game or something. BRING IT ON!!!!

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom