• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danskin

Established Member
I'm not too woried about this match tbh, but I'll definitely be ****ting it as the game draws closer. I think we got this nailed down, Villa have dropped their form and if things are not going for us Wilshere and Walcott off the bench will destroy them. No way we're losing this, can't even let that thought get in my head, absolute disaster it would be.

spartandre217

Established Member
Villa have scored less than a goal a game in the league this season.. you can't serious'y think they'll show up and kick the stuffing out of us right??

Sure Benteke and Delph are very good players and can cause us trouble but I have to believe that we can do this

I'm little worried about our first half performance lately. We have to start this game on front foot. They should be more nervous than us.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Villa have scored less than a goal a game in the league this season..
You realise that's overwhelmingly skewed by our barren spell under Lambert, right?

Since Sherwood has come in we've scored 26 goals in 16 games, which admittedly isn't amazing, but it's a hell of a lot better than less than a goal a game.

And we've only failed to score in 2 of his games.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Villa have scored less than a goal a game in the league this season.. you can't serious'y think they'll show up and kick the stuffing out of us right??

Sure Benteke and Delph are very good players and can cause us trouble but I have to believe that we can do this

Grealish has been a handful recently, and Sinclair's a good option to have on the bench. I think we'll win too but there's no room for complacency whatsoever.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Now that you wrote this, I expect a hard match and our keeper to have a hard time from Benteke/Agbonlahor

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just on pure probability the chances of us winning the cup twice in a row are lower. I was confident up until a few minutes ago, now I think Villa are going to want it more than us. We really have to be hungry for this.

RuskyAdam

I feel too expectant about this, I should prepare myself for disappointment but I don't want to. I have a feeling this could go into extra time at 1-1, then have a Ramsey-esque finish to it.

Although going 4-0 up at half time would also be okay

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nerves have started today, we can't lose this to Villa, they've got Cleverley in midfield ffs.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
:D

Have you seen Cleverley play over the past 3 months?

He's been ****ing fantastic

(and believe me, in January I thought he was absolute dog **** and wouldn't have signed him if United paid us to take him)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A fantasic Cleverley is average mate, the worry tomorrow is Big Ben before his £30m to Liverpool.

You happy with getting that type of fee? You should get Austin to replace him.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Got to London yesterday morning lads - fantastic city so far, staying with a mate in Camden which is pretty close to the Emirates by the look of it. Going to St Pauls and British Museum today, Shard tonight.

Tomorrow will probably be blind before the match even starts at pub near the Emirates - can't ****ing wait - nervous as I think Villa will be well up for this and will get away with a lot of cynical fouls to disrupt our rhythm.

RuskyAdam

This is one match in which I can't even guess the line up. I think Walcott may be more up for it than Giroud.

People saying Sanchez scoring a winner would be great, and I agree. But how many of you would love to see Coquelin scoring the winner? His passion and reactions when others score is fantastic, I would love to see his reaction to scoring a winning goal

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
A fantasic Cleverley is average mate, the worry tomorrow is Big Ben before his £30m to Liverpool.

You happy with getting that type of fee? You should get Austin to replace him.
His buy out clause is £32.5 million, allegedly, so I think that's the fee we'll get for him.

If he's going to go then that's a decent fee I suppose!

I'll be fuming if he goes to Liverpool though. He's too good for that deluded bunch of chancers.

Austin would be a great signing but I worry abotu how much he'd cost being an on form englishman.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm surprised there's not more fuss over Austin. Some of his goals have been amazing. His goal against us in our away match was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom