• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Lambert last year also seemed like a solid player until Liverpool did ...well not much with him...

I'm not even trying but everything these past couple of days reverts to what a shambles they've been, bringing highly rated players down with them in the process...

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Hey can anyone give me some advice on good pubs around the emirates that will be showing the final? I want to come to london for the game, but unfortunately didn't renew by membership this year so can't watch it at the emirates. Where else will there be a good collection of arsenal fans in north london to watch the final? Thanks

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hey can anyone give me some advice on good pubs around the emirates that will be showing the final? I want to come to london for the game, but unfortunately didn't renew by membership this year so can't watch it at the emirates. Where else will there be a good collection of arsenal fans in north london to watch the final? Thanks

Greatest avatar I've ever seen. Welcome

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

haha thanks. new mascot maybe? the gunnersaraus is going extinct and randy's a huge fan.
I've done research and found some pubs, just wondering if anyone was doing the same tomorrow around the emirates.

I'm heading to the Snooty Fox - no idea if it's good or not, as with you, this is my first time in London and am relying on mates I have living here!

nicky47

Established Member
Just want K.O. to hurry up now, haha, getting anxious! Waiting for half 5 tomorrow is gonna drag...

Danskin

Established Member
Getting nervous af everytime I think about this which is all the time right now. Can't wait to win another trophy.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Just been watching a bunch of cup finals in the build up to this, it really is a special competition. Still remember Vieira slamming his penalty away back in 2005, I couldn't have been any older than 11. It was a fantastic feeling going to a largely Man Utd supporting primary school knowing we'd got one over on them.

I used to work at Villa Park and of course I live in the West Midlands. I've a lot of mates who are Villa supporters and they're ridiculously confident. It's understandable why, Sherwood has given the place a major lift. Still, no matter what they do, it doesn't take away the fact that we're a better team and always will be.

Who remembers how they felt when Rambo slammed home the winner? Elated, emotional, exhausted! (Alliteration.) Tomorrow we do it all over again, only this time with a Red hot Chile pepper. Tomorrow we have a chance to become the most successful team that's ever partook in the biggest domestic cup in Europe. The chance to become the undisputed FA Cup Kings.

Absolutely buzzing, cup final days are always special. COYG!!!!!!!!!

AVENTUS

I live in Bounds Green about a 15 mins walk from the Emirates and I would say anywhere on Holloway Road or the Tollington would be your best bet. I'm watching from home tomorrow as I couldn't get tickets to Wembley.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Yep Cup final days are always special. Until a few decades ago the FA Cup final and the European Cup finals were the only (foreign) matches you could watch live on tv in a lot of countries . The FA Cup has always been a great advert for English football.

Hope Wenger sticks the players some red hot chile pepper's up their ****. We can not afford any casualness, this is a great opportunity. Villa will go for it, we'll get opportunities. We just need to finish them off.

Come on Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom