• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We should win this. Chelsea players must have some difficulties charging up for this game after winning the league while for us this is the one chance of getting something out of this bitterly disappointing season. I mean, worst league finish in 20 years. First time since forever that Sp**s finish above us. Humiliating 10-2 exit in the CL. Surely the players see what a huge difference it makes whether you continue that list with a FA cup final loss or an FA cup win.

Karlos14478

The expectations are probably on Chelsea to comfortably win this, and as such, there should not be too much pressure on our lot.

In some ways it feels like a sideshow to the season, I hope the players do not feel the same way.

Biggest pressure on our lot is to remember to breathe.

Karlos14478

Sorry but I have no confidence in this team or club to be honest.

Walk in the park for Chelsea 0-3 hazard(1) costa(2) combination of errors and unforgivable half hearted displays from the usual suspects no doubt will be why they lose.

mm76again...

We should win this. Chelsea players must have some difficulties charging up for this game after winning the league while for us this is the one chance of getting something out of this bitterly disappointing season. I mean, worst league finish in 20 years. First time since forever that Sp**s finish above us. Humiliating 10-2 exit in the CL. Surely the players see what a huge difference it makes whether you continue that list with a FA cup final loss or an FA cup win.

i'm sorry to say i just don't see that attitude under Conte - Chelsea players will be mad keen to do the double - and the fact that they were champions a few games back means they've been walking on air ever since - plus they've had no European games this season

As for our own motivation, sure i think that will be there, but we are tired after long and fruitless PL and CL campaigns, and now there's the injuries

we need Sanchez to make a big difference during what might only in his case be 60+ mins he'll be able to play, and of course Özil needs another really good game

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

'kin hell if we start with Gibbs at left back I might just follow the game on here, going to be a hard watch :lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Even less confident than when we're facing City....with an eye on our CB situation, I hope we keep the score at a respectable level.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Even less confident than when we're facing City....with an eye on our CB situation, I hope we keep the score at a respectable level.
Yeah, pretty much. I want to hope for more but we're likely to be destroyed. Want to see a competent performance from all fronts whatever the result.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Please don't start Mertesacker. Can Xhaka play cb? He would play so many De Boer-Bergkamp passes..

Please no Mertesacker.

Impact

Established Member
Chelsea won't ruin anyone. They are not a free-scoring team. At best, it will be a comprehensive 2-0.

Not worried about this game. Reckon being the underdogs will suit us and we'll win this in similar fashion to the semi's against City. Alexis MOTM incoming.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If there ever was a time to live up to old reputations, this is it. 1-0 to the Arsenal by whatever means we can muster. We need to defend uncharacteristically cynical way and frustrate them and grab our chance well.

Conte's started with the mind games but he's no Sir Alex, we'll be going into the match knowing we're the underdog and hopefully act accordingly.

arsmile

Established Member
worst case scenario if none of our injuries make it

cech
holding-per-nacho
bellerin-coquelin-xhaka-gibbs
Özil-ramsey
giroud

team is appalling

even if mustafi makes it that doesn't fix it

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd go for Ox over Gibbs if his up to it. Shame that Wenger won't consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom