• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If anyone thinks we’re “magically” going to turn up and start creating chances against City, you’ve actually lost it.

This is an interesting read:
https://arseblog.com/2020/07/creationism/
https://arseblog.com/2020/07/creationism/

The lack of quality in our squad and poverty options in defence is killing our attack.

Couldn't care less in a one off game. Only takes a couple of chances to score. The thing with City compared to Liverpool is that Liverpool are far superior defensively. City will give you chances. If we defend like we do against pool it will be an interesting battle.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Raul has been paying you well, I see.

F****** peasant.

Don’t @ me you effeminate ****

742209513.jpg

Bet you’re looking forward to seeing us lose today, will help you get off and what not

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Come on City!! Losing to United in the final would be disgusting. Fingers crossed for an L here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don’t @ me you effeminate ****

:lol:

I’m clearly getting under your skin and I love this game.

Why would I want Arsenal to lose? You clearly know nothing and provide nothing on here as usual.

You dirty rat, go back to the sewers.

kia_joorabchian_football_agent_for_argentine_footballer_carlos_t_1531682.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom