• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona v Arsenal - Tuesday, March 08, 19:45, SS1

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
thats great news from wilshere and i dont know why the members they thinking we are gonna lost Barca will miss puyol and pique FFS we must score goals i was want RVP is ok and he can play but no problem Bendy can do the job

and why the members think we lose 4-1 last game its was another defese now we have kosh and Djourou and they are great cesc fabregas will give his 100% at this game and thx god our midfield will return i mean song,wilshere,fabregas

scezney

sagna kosh djourou clichy

song wilshere

nasri cesc arshavin

bendy

Irish_Owen

Established Member
Thats great news...

The thought of us having to play denilson and diaby at barca away was literally making me feel ill. But now the boy wonder is fit and ready, with Song and Fabregas both likely to feature, i starting to come around...

:)

awooga83

Established Member
My feeling since the draw was made is we could always get one of the results against Barca on a one game basis that is always possible. But over the two legs the best team will usually win out and unfortunately i don't think that is us.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Barcelona is lucky, I hope Wenger will play with three midfielders in the case of Fabregas Wilshere Nasri there is no need for Song there we need to take the game to them the same way we have done at home, if we play Song again they will dominate us in midfield.

Rosicky out wide with Arshavin and we will be fine

dyeruz

Established Member
I dont agree that this game is the car crash everyone thinks it is, we will have to defend for our lives, and take our chances when they fall to us, we can definitely get some kind of draw over there, not give messi too much space and we'll be fine..look for an upset here

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Barca paying special attention to Wilshere .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/iniesta-barcelona-are-targeting-jack-wilshere/20792" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/iniesta-barc ... here/20792</a>

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
celestis said:
Barca paying special attention to Wilshere .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/iniesta-barcelona-are-targeting-jack-wilshere/20792" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/iniesta-barc ... here/20792</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Iniesta saying some nice things about Arsenal.

"“We have been viewing and analysing footage of Wilshere because we realise he is a veryimportant player for them.” Iniesta said.

“He is still young but he can go very far, and I think he can become the chief of this team in the future.

“We need to stop him at the Nou Camp – ­especially if Cesc is fit because those two link up very well and would pose a significant ­danger to us.

“I know how Cesc has reacted to their Carling Cup defeat, and you have to say he reallydeserves to win a trophy with Arsenal.

“I’m sure he wants to play in this game. I saw the Carling Cup final, and what happened at the end was simply bad luck.

“They are ­professionals, though, and the outcome of that game will simply give them more drive because they want to forget the defeat.

Manchester United are the leaders in the Premier League, but Arsenal play a ­better game than them, Chelsea and Manchester City.”"

Kain

Established Member
DaG said:
Apparently Puyol is out of this...

There seems to be mixed reports on Puyols availability for this fixture, he's a massive player for Barcelona.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yep puyol is out he back training 2 days ago but he is not fit so thats a good news for bendy and chamakh they must do something

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Even an unfit Puyol is still like a rock at the back.

We better be up for it.
And I'm talking about Newcastle-away-first-half-esque up, at the very least.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom