• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They NEVER give a yellow for kicking the ball away if you’re already booked. Especially not in a big game. It’s never happening.
It’s the new FIFA referee recommendations and rules for 23/24 season. Referees should clamp down on penalising 'clear and impactful actions' of time-wasting. Booting the ball away for an opposition throw a few minutes from the end meets that criteria perfectly.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Spain tactically and technically outclassed England in the first half. Second half changes helped England a lot, but just as they were building real momentum, penalty although saved and injury to Greenwood popped the balloon and Spain regained their composure as England lost theirs. Missed Williamson's incredible composure and ability to communicate and Beth Mead's two footedness (England's wide players totally one footed sadly). That said, Bonmati for Spain was head and shoulders above most of the other players on the pitch. Proper La Masia midfielder.

Amazing for Spain whose women's football was a joke 10 years ago, but they were the best team England played in the Euros last year. Even more impressive given their coach is a headcase and their federation are about as supportive as women as they are of black racism victims.

Only thing that annoyed me is that Spanish women are as adept at influencing officials as their male counterparts.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Such a backward country. Even after all women refused to play for the national team. They are backing this scumbag. Not only has he the decency to step down, but now the fa backs him. Anyone think if their men refused to play they would back one bald headed cvnt?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
That Spanish president played a couple of games for Hamilton Accies about 15 years ago. Didn't realise it was the same guy till I googled him. Weird the way random people work their way into these positions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When I saw this happen, I thought it was a drunk Pablo Zabaleta...was so confused :lol:

I can't believe he hasn't been fired yet, tbh...he acted like a 13 year during the game and his press conference defending it was an even bigger disaster from him.

He better be moved on soon, I would consider never playing for Spain again if I was one of these ladies after this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All that sun has fried the brain of these Spaniards. They are so dramatic. The guys mother is hunger strike and their fa is threatening to withdraw from uefa for one weirdo

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom