• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Let's be honest if it was men's football it wouldn't be an issue at all, or certainly not to this degree. I think it was just one of many issues for them tho.

As for bias toward Barca players, pretty sure Enrique was the same as well as plenty of Spanish coaches before him.
Barca dominate the CL like the men used to, they won it this yr and beat Chelsea 6-0 or 7 -0 in the final a few years ago.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This girl is 19. She also won the U17 euros. She was also an athlete and has gold in 400 meters hurdles and 400 meters medley relay in youth Olympic festival in 2019. Basically elite in two sports until she chose football

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The stories about the coach are no different to what you hear in the men’s game. Nothing to see here, no matter what @A_G propaganda you see.
Tbf I didn’t think it would make a difference on Incel-Mania but the other perspective needed to be heard

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Also, he has been manager since 2015, he axed 15 players who didnt want to believe in his system, called up 15 who did and won a WC..?

You could argue the 15 players were the issue.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also, he has been manager since 2015, he axed 15 players who didnt want to believe in his system, called up 15 who did and won a WC..?

Doing up mad PR for a guy you didn’t know existed two hours ago

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

He didn’t axe them right, they stopped playing for the national team. Some meditation brought back 3 players but 12 still refused to play including 3 treble winning CL Barca’s players. But still they won.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Doing up mad PR for a guy you didn’t know existed two hours ago

PR? Its a forum for discussion where we are discussing said person.

Jesus christ.

Dont try and discredit, I've done some reading which is the exact same thing as you have done, two sides to the story etc, its just a discussion.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

3 came back. 12 went. You thinking like it’s mens football. This man was known underachiever and deserved to be sacked. Again look at Barcelona and Spain youth production if you think this achievement is great

GDeep™

League is very weak
3 came back. 12 went. You thinking like it’s mens football. This man was known underachiever and deserved to be sacked. Again look at Barcelona and Spain youth production if you think this achievement is great
You keep saying he was an underachiever but you can say that about most men’s coaches. He still won the WC, and his methods are really no different to what other wacky stuff that has happened in the men’s game.

It’s only an issue here because it’s women.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He didn’t axe them right, they stopped playing for the national team. Some meditation brought back 3 players but 12 still refused to play including 3 treble winning CL Barca’s players. But still they won.

Fair enough, so he had to go find 12 new players and still won a WC with them.

Ok lets look at the mens game, Pep and Enrique both benefitted from production in Spain, whats your point? They were just passengers?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
PR? Its a forum for discussion where we are discussing said person.

Jesus christ.

Dont try and discredit, I've done some reading which is the exact same thing as you have done, two sides to the story etc, its just a discussion.
There’s nothing to discredit, they won in spite of him because they have a stacked squad full of Barca Femini players.

He’s getting the same credit as guys like Felix Magath in the men’s game who he dodgy methods.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
There’s nothing to discredit, they won in spite of him because they have a stacked squad full of Barca Femini players.

He’s getting the same credit as guys like Felix Magath in the men’s game who he dodgy methods.

Yes, Felix Magath, that World Cup winner.. 🙄

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fair enough, so he had to go find 12 new players and still won a WC with them.

Ok lets look at the mens game, Pep and Enrique both benefitted from production in Spain, whats your point? They were just passengers?
Again don’t compare mens and womens game. There are 4-5 good countries. If you take out spains 30 best players they make World Cup quarter final atleast

The depth is not there for other countries. He has been failing for years with the best talents and if you keep getting chances with the best players. You will eventually win. Even this match. You could see the difference in technical ability between the two. My team Sweden who is great as well looked like farmers against them technically as well. They are just so much better on the ball

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Again don’t compare mens and womens game. There are 4-5 good countries. If you take out spains 30 best players they make World Cup quarter final atleast

The depth is not there for other countries. He has been failing for years with the best talents and if you keep getting chances with the best players. You will eventually win. Even this match. You could see the difference in technical ability between the two. My team Sweden who is great as well looked like farmers against them technically as well. They are just so much better on the ball

If you want to ignore stuff so it fits your narrative then go ahead.

Take out Spains 30 best players, take away Haalands goals, take away 1 goal from Spain today, take away a **** from your uncle..

Pointless, if we're just going to make up **** then speculate, fact is he won the World Cup with, what was it, 12 of the magic 30 out..?

But no, he had nothing to do with it, even though we've seen time and time again, a group of great players poorly managed or lack direction and fail to win anything, but we cant talk about that..

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom