• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As much as they want to big up England's 'efforts' and 'heart' it is quite clear that the coaching at grass roots needs to be upped massively in the womans games.

Tactically England had nothing in a WC Final, its a bad look, I didnt see a great Spain, I saw an England team with zero threat or know how to take control of the game.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As much as they want to big up England's 'efforts' and 'heart' it is quite clear that the coaching at grass roots needs to be upped massively in the womans games.

Tactically England had nothing in a WC Final, its a bad look, I didnt see a great Spain, I saw an England team with zero threat or know how to take control of the game.

No lack of talent either. She gets alot of credit for her management, but the players tend to win inspite of her tactics rather than because of them.

No pace on the wings, no link between the midfield and the forwards. Basically relying on Hemp carrying 40 yards every attack and Russo scoring from her minimal chances.

Not sure what Toone does?

Kelly--------Russo-----Hemp
----------------James
------------Walsh---Stanway

Surely that has more balance? Walsh is the playmaker, get the ball between thr lines to James and Hemp and let Kelly make runs infield to help Russo up top. Shape on and off it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emotional abuse, he was basically mean. The Spanish fa told them fvck off and unless you apologise to him you are suspended. I feel Sweden is the second best team in this World Cup. Beat USA, Japan and gave Spain better game
He also prohibited the players from locking their hotel doors at night. He’s ****ed up.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Emotional abuse, he was basically mean. The Spanish fa told them fvck off and unless you apologise to him you are suspended. I feel Sweden is the second best team in this World Cup. Beat USA, Japan and gave Spain better game

Emotional abuse / being mean?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Barcelona is dominating the club football since years, with Bonamati they will have three Ballon D'or winners in a row. They are playing clearly the best football of all clubs/countries and now the other ones have to catch up.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They still won it without 12 players from their qualifying and no unity between the players and coaching staff. Good example that technical quality can overcome other softer factors

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom