• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Arsenal XI vs Ajax XI | 22/07/06

anotherarunan

Just thought id start a post where ppl could post anything they know about this game.

We know so far that it is Arsenal V Ajax, at the emirates and on July 22nd. Any other info would be intresting to know (ie TV coverage and tickets)

jester

Established Member
sanderson said:
i know dennis bergkamp will be playing
fingers crossed. :wink:

well i'm expecting the old mix of regulars like henry (who will only play a part) and the veterans (dixon, keown, wrighty etc)

maradona

I really want to go to this game soooooooo badly. But fear tickets will be rarer than Theo apperance at the WC.

I saw Bergkamp's first game at Highbury vs Inter Milan.

Savaloisav

Well i think we can all agree it will be something quite special and emotional, and Jester lets hope the fans dont give us a hard time, as us as STEWARDS have a responsibility to serve and protect....our fans.

jester

Established Member
Savaloisav said:
Well i think we can all agree it will be something quite special and emotional, and Jester lets hope the fans dont give us a hard time, as us as STEWARDS have a responsibility to serve and protect....our fans.

making it sound like super heroes. :wink:

Lukazan

Established Member
This should be an absolutely brilliant, but at the same time very emotional day.

Dennis you legend.

Savaloisav

Well Jes, i think we can agree US stewards are somewhat superheroes, and that we can ensure no fans will be tumbeling down the emirates steps...or choking on a hot dog

Super Bob

Yeh hopefully Overmars plays, and Wrighty and Parlour.

Perhaps Tony Adams will play after his performance in that Soccer Aid.

N!

the Famous 4!!!

Dixon... Adams.... Keown/Bould.... Winterburn

be pretty kewl

oOTruGunNaOo

Think anelka will be invited?.....i hope so, he cuts a forlorn figure nowadays and this could be a good thing for him because he will be welcomed well .

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
It would be wonderful if we'll be seeing this

Arsenal 11:

Lehmann (Seaman has a very bad shoulder problem)
Lauren Adams Keown Cole
Wright Petit Parlour Overmars
Bergkamp Henry

Ajax 11:

Kluivert Kanu
Davids Gullit Seedorf R. De Boer
Musampa F. De Boer Chivu Reiziger
Van Der Sar

Raghav89

Mr. Hotshot said:
It would be wonderful if we'll be seeing this

Arsenal 11:

Lehmann (Seaman has a very bad shoulder problem)
Lauren Adams Keown Cole
Wright Petit Parlour Overmars
Bergkamp Henry

Ajax 11:

Kluivert Kanu
Davids Gullit Seedorf R. De Boer
Musampa F. De Boer Chivu Reiziger
Van Der Sar

that cheating **** boy, no way

fabtastic

Cruijff AND van basten, wow nice way to open the new stadium, but i think it is really nice that the legend that is dennis bergkamp gets to open the emirates stadium, like the host, the star, great way to give back to dennis for all the years of dedication and service he has given to us

LEGEND

and will also be nice to see some old arsenal faces like dixon, (shame about seaman), winterburn and especially another legend ian wright wright wright!!!

Viper

Established Member
I've heard it will be the Arsenal 'oldies' in the first half and then the current Arsenal players in the second half.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom