• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Arsenal XI vs Ajax XI | 22/07/06

mjp81

aliali said:
I'm pretty sure that when i renewed my red membership back in May as long as they received the cheque by th 30th I would be put in the ballot for tickets.......

That was for the Member's Day, I believe, not the testimonial.

Club Level get their ticket guaranteed and for free. Donations to the Dennis Bergkamp Testimonial fund are 'encouraged', according to a letter from Mr Edelman I've got here.

As far as I know, all the other seats are being sold - season ticket holders get first dibs, then silver, then red.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I say bollocks to it, he's made enough money out of me, the club's made more than enough money out of him and we should have let him go 4 years ago anyway.

So I won't be going to his testimonial.

johnk9uk

I emailed the contact email address on www.db10testimonial.com last night (it was linked to from arsenal.com but I can't find that link now, strange) and just got a reply saying capacity is planned for 54,000 subject to change.

Still says kick off at 5pm though, official site says 4:15pm.

mjp81

RocktheCasbah said:
I say bollocks to it, he's made enough money out of me, the club's made more than enough money out of him and we should have let him go 4 years ago anyway.

I thought proceeds were going to charity?

jester

Established Member
RtC: i love how you acted like you're going to one of arsenal's best EVER players testimonial, including many other oldies coming back to play, 'for charity'.
:D

>YounGunner<

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:

So I won't be going to his testimonial.

You serious?

godfather

I think Cocu will be play, as he is the best friend of DB's. And also think Vieira will be back for this event

N!

too bad Lomas isn't playing, i would like to see Dennis break his nose again :lol:

koivu

godfather said:
I think Cocu will be play, as he is the best friend of DB's. And also think Vieira will be back for this event

I thought that title went to Wim Jonk?

Anyhow, will be such a great night.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
koivu said:
godfather said:

I thought that title went to Wim Jonk?

Anyhow, will be such a great night.

An interview with Bergkamp in the Arsenal Mag about two or three years ago Bergkamo said that Van Bronckhorst was his best friend at Arsenal.

MK5

Would love a reunion of the 97/98 double side.
Bare Nic that is, as he probably would want half of Bergkamp's money and then end up sulking because Bergy only is passing to Overmars :x

drthorne1

Ok so they have now released details of the match and at least being a gold member I can get two but this take me back to the HUGE F*** up by Arsenal to allow people who have upgraded to gold memberships to keep there silver memberships also, so that means that I can basically get 4 tickets (me and dad have two Season tickets and kept silver membership)

Oh dear I just feel sorry for all the Red membership holders who cannot apply for tickets.

Avenell87

drthorne1 said:
Ok so they have now released details of the match and at least being a gold member I can get two but this take me back to the HUGE F*** up by Arsenal to allow people who have upgraded to gold memberships to keep there silver memberships also, so that means that I can basically get 4 tickets (me and dad have two Season tickets and kept silver membership)

Oh dear I just feel sorry for all the Red membership holders who cannot apply for tickets.

Should feel sorry for all the fans who dont have any type of membership...i went to keowns with no problems, didnt have to be a stupid member, but now i do? joke

drthorne1

I do feel sorry for all fans but I am under the impression that anyone can join the red members list as its the only way that in the future you will be able to got tickets...

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom