• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Arsenal XI vs Ajax XI | 22/07/06

koivu

LuKaZaN said:
This should be an absolutely brilliant, but at the same time very emotional day.

Dennis you legend.

You're telling me. Extra special for me as it is my last day in London after living the dream here for a few years. Ever seen a grown man cry? :p

Pete

I'd have expected more info to be put out by the club for this, considering we're less than 4 weeks away from the match. What I mean is confirmation of capacity, ticket eligibility, booking arrangements etc. This is all we we have on the club website, i.e. sod all:

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?this ... cle=379251

Someone on skycrapercity has claimed that the capacity for the match will now be 53,000. I have no idea if that true.

Gunnaz

Vieira?

Nobody seems to want to mention his name on the Dennis Bergkamp Testimonial match.

Vieira is the only gooner (former?) to have spent 9 years during the successful time Dennis has had at Highbury, so you can bet he will pop up...

Gurgen

Established Member
Mr. Hotshot said:
It would be wonderful if we'll be seeing this

Arsenal 11:

Lehmann (Seaman has a very bad shoulder problem)
Lauren Adams Keown Cole
Wright Petit Parlour Overmars
Bergkamp Henry

Ajax 11:

Kluivert Kanu
Davids Gullit Seedorf R. De Boer
Musampa F. De Boer Chivu Reiziger
Van Der Sar

Why Kluivert and Kanu? Van Basten and Cruijff will be playing.

lord lucan

it's been confirmed that capacity will be 54,000,apparently the club were just waiting for final confirmation from islington council that they could increase capacity,hopefully there might be a chance that it will go red with a lot of people on their summer hols!

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Mr. Hotshot said:
It would be wonderful if we'll be seeing this

Arsenal 11:

Lehmann (Seaman has a very bad shoulder problem)
Lauren Adams Keown Cole
Wright Petit Parlour Overmars
Bergkamp Henry

Ajax 11:

Kluivert Kanu
Davids Gullit Seedorf R. De Boer
Musampa F. De Boer Chivu Reiziger
Van Der Sar

Why Kluivert and Kanu? Van Basten and Cruijff will be playing.

Kluivert and Kanu was part of the team that won the 95 European Cup, plus Kanu was one of the first few players alongside DB that started the revolution of Arsenal under AW's first few years of Arsenal.

Savaloisav

I dont think the number matters mate, i think its the fact that the best player ever to put an Arsenal shirt on, wont be there :cry:

Avenell87

YAMAMAMAMEbergkamp said:
Hey what's the price for the ticket? I heard it will be 100 pounds, but for me that's to much. Anyone know the real price?

im pretty sure that wont be the prices, but im not 100% as the prices could vary and we wont know till they are released

aliali

I'm pretty sure that when i renewed my red membership back in May as long as they received the cheque by th 30th I would be put in the ballot for tickets.......

jester

Established Member
aliali said:
I'm pretty sure that when i renewed my red membership back in May as long as they received the cheque by th 30th I would be put in the ballot for tickets.......

it wasnt 'red' mate, it was season ticket renewal to my knowledge, as they put the date reds can apply if tickets dont sell

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom