• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | 06/08/08

mindchnger

Re: Huddersfield v Arsenal | 06-08-08 19:00

1-0 to Huddersfield with a deflection off of one of our players.

RC8

Established Member

heheh, huddersfield take the lead after a very strong deflection.

RC8

Established Member

The game is going to get interesting now.

I don't think we've done bad at all with the squad we put out, but this group of players is (unsurprisingly) too inexperienced.

Kain

Established Member

1-1 Watt equalised, first shot came back off defender, slotted away on second chance.

RC8

Established Member

Great run from Jay Simpson before the goal. Terrific pace and skill. Of course, it is only Huddersfield after all!

bigtimetopbanana

League One is the level that Simpson was playing at last season, so I would expect him to be able to stand out.

RC8

Established Member

Gibbs sent it wide after a very good combination. We should have scored there, a shame a couple of people couldn't understand each other in the box.

Kain

Established Member

Just like the first team we need to concede before we decide to play...2-1 :D

Arsenal_FAN1983

Barazite!, fortunate, but what the heck....Gooooaaaaaallllll!!!!!!

2-1 Arsenal! :D

RC8

Established Member

2-1 to the Arsenal! Barazite!

RC8

Established Member

For those who couldn't see it. Barazite shot from outside the box, the keeper punched the ball, but not hard enough, so it came down before it left the pitch and went in.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom