• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Woodman

Aevi

Hale End FC
From what I've read he's a pretty decent prospect who has been one of the better keepers in the Championship on loan at Swansea. Sounds like a decent pickup for cheap.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

From what I've read he's a pretty decent prospect who has been one of the better keepers in the Championship on loan at Swansea. Sounds like a decent pickup for cheap.

Yeah he was good at Swansea last year.

For a 2nd keeper who might become first choice he’s probably ideal. Lot cheaper than Ramsdale as well hopefully.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He fits my "anyone, but Ramsdale" criteria...bring him home!

Would honestly still go for him and Onana, even if it means no Ødegaard...we badly need a new starting keeper, Leno's basically a corpse in goal these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting to see how he preform with his feets even tho Newcastle aren't team who play from the back but apparently that most important thing for gk these days

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m sure someone has brought this up, but we could’ve worked this out with the Willock sale if we’d been forward looking enough.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah he was good at Swansea last year.

For a 2nd keeper who might become first choice he’s probably ideal. Lot cheaper than Ramsdale as well hopefully.

Does he have to tools to ever be 1st choice though? He looks a bit small

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom