• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Woodman

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Would believe this more if it was said in August.

This sounds like Arteta and Edu know they ****ed up with this terrible signing and are trying damage control.
Nope. Go back to the transfer rumors. We continued to pursue Raya after the Runarsson purchase.

And for those on here who say "the third choice is always a young keeper who's come through the academy", bullshit. Look at United they have 4-5 goalkeepers, including De Gea, Romero, Henderson, and Grant.

Woodman is ideal, not just for HG but his pure ability and potential. Leno, Woodman, and Runarsson with Okonkwo and Hein making up the 4 and 5 will put us in a good position goalkeeper-wise.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Oh, and before anybody gives me this "Runarsson on 40k is ridiculous for third choice" bullshit, Romero is on 70K as third choice and Grant is on 30K as fourth choice.

I'm sure you all have your desperate reasons to argue back with. Save it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh, and before anybody gives me this "Runarsson on 40k is ridiculous for third choice" bullshit, Romero is on 70K as third choice and Grant is on 30K as fourth choice.

I'm sure you all have your desperate reasons to argue back with. Save it.
Romero is or was Argentina’s #1. Runarsson was statistically one of the worst keepers in France.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never see this guy play before but he can’t be worse than Runarsson.

What is it with Arsenal and attracting Icelandic freaks?

He’s alright tbf. Reckon he’s got the upside of a McCarthy or Forster type.

Just about good enough to start for a midtable side eventually. Could flip for a decent profit.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom