• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Woodman

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
They’ll probably ask for more or less the same as we did for Willock, if somebody had informed those pair of clowns that homegrown players don’t have to be goalkeepers we could have just signed Ryan, who was fine, on a free and kept hold of Willock.

He (Ryan) was just happy to be here and would be on a cheap wage as a backup, that could have been done instantly, instead of wasting the entire summer chasing massively overpriced English goalkeepers.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
They’ll probably ask for more or less the same as we did for Willock, if somebody had informed those pair of clowns that homegrown players don’t have to be goalkeepers we could have just signed Ryan, who was fine, on a free and kept hold of Willock.

He (Ryan) was just happy to be here and would be on a cheap wage as a backup, that could have been done instantly, instead of wasting the entire summer chasing massively overpriced English goalkeepers.

I said the same thing a while ago. But that makes too much sense for a club like Arsenal probably. I really wonder how Edu got his position at Arsenal, besides being an excellent money launderer.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom