Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Love it when you start the truthspeak.

PMing 'you on this when i get a charge

2. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Hey, anybody know what’s happened to @Jury? Not like him to fail to respond when summoned.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  3. Mark Tobias

This guy is really losing it. The social media posts, the outburst at the fans. So much for ' warrior mentality'.. Absolute joke of a character.

4. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

Tells us someone whose life is on an internet forum .. Absolute joke of a character.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  5. Mark Tobias

A) I can assure you my life and my family are not on here. Pretty sad you'd assume that though.. In order for you to actually claim this you would need to spend just about as much time on here as I do... hypocrite.
    B) I never claimed to have warrior mentality nor did any of my fans..
    C) I don't get paid Hundreds of Thousands of pounds to play a sport and have a dire need for good PR..

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  6. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Out of order that mate.

7. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

Miss this midfield...

8. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

Coquelin was so much better than Torreira but never got the same amount of love, I'd say it's because of racism tbh.

9. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

There always seemed to be a sense of unacceptance towards Coq for some reason, as if some fans couldn’t wait for him to have a bad game regardless of how many good games he had previous.

His impact in 14-15 was unbelievable, he was outstanding as our ball winner, the amount of tackles/interceptions he made was ridiculous sometimes...him and Santi were the base that allowed us to collect more points than any other team in 2015, shame we couldn’t build on that.

10. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

I was joking with the racism but it's because he didn't come with a transfer fee and we recalled him from Charlton straight to our first team. Arsenal fans being smug thought he wasn't at Arsenal's level for some reason.

If we payed 25 million for him and he performed the same people would have been praising him and getting mad at Arsène for dropping him anytime he didn't play.

Mark Tobias, Pepes blue pill and Riou like this.
  11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Biggest United Supporter In India

What social media outbursts? I haven’t seen any?

The outburst at the fans was warranted, you want him to take abuse like a mug and not ever react?

12. Mark Tobias

More the teenage drama queen " happiness is inside" stuff. His focus is clearly not on the football but on his reputation off the pitch. Poor mentality that

RacingPhoton likes this.
  13. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

doing service

14. Mark Tobias

Apparently banned.. Something he said in here. Best to avoid this thread, methinks.

15. Kav

Kav Active Member

That duo in midfield was levels above what we now possess.

16. Ricardinho

Yep, very toxic in here.

17. Riou

Riou Well-Known Member

They could smash teams at home, but even in tough away games they held us together...great duo.

18. Ricardinho

A shame injuries to both prevented us from seeing that partnership longer than we should have. Coq was never the same after the big knee injury.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  19. Mark Tobias

Stick to football and don't dare mention anybody's nationality. That is what I have learned

20. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

A) Ehm 10'000 posts in 4 years.
    B) You almost react like Xhaka would
    C) That you have to explain yourself when I'm making a joke.

Solution: Get yourself a real life man.

BigPoppaPump likes this.