<

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by samshere, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

A lot of minds seems set on Bellerin, not sure why. Played decent yesterday, should’ve had an assist from Auba.

2. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

I think he's been good, I'd be happy enough to go into next season with Bellerin and Cedric as RB options. Might need to find a new LB to support Tierney, cos Kola should leave.

3. Shalmaneser V

Shalmaneser V Well-Known Member

Take what you can for him and use that money to replace him with Dest from Ajax.

4. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Bellerin said London is not only his home but his family's home as well. I think that would be hard to give up. If he's really down on his place in the team then maybe he would consider leaving. I seriously doubt it though.

5. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

one of our best players.
    an arsenal boy
    a tragedy if we sell.

tcahill and samshere like this.
  6. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

who is this guy?

7. tcahill

tcahill Well-Known Member

Give it a rest. Bellerin was one of our best yesterday. Should of had quality assists against both Sp**s and Leicester.

8. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

:rofl:

9. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

Reason I would accept 30mil is I expect and injury coming soon, hopefully it doesnt but every time he starts to pick up form it comes to a halt via a lengthy injury.

10. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

If we can get 30m for him we need to sell ASAP. We really need a top class RB Bellerin is so poor.

11. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

I think you're being unfair - Bellerin is IMO the one player who takes a strong interest in things outside football, and himself

Ramsey was another one - I and our centre field miss him

12. BigPoppaPump

If being an influencer paid as much as football Bellerin would quit tomorrow.

Taneruit and Jury like this.
  13. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Why are people so bothered about what he does off field. :lol:

14. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

It's cause he's sh*t essentially.

They think cause hes bad atm he should be toiling away and lamenting himself behind the scenes pouring every drop of blood and sweat in his spare time to reach the standards expected by the fans.

However, hes modelling and pulling up trees instead, so people are tilted.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Artisan and Riou like this.
  15. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

So if his playing **** why not focus on the persistent ankle injury he had, which led to the change in diet.

Or his ACL. The question should be has Bellerin been completely ruined by injuries. Which could be true but I would remind everyone that the same thing, perhaps worse was said about Ramsey.

Bringing his personal life into it, when he’s hardly snorting lines of coke is proper gammon behaviour.

GunnerShy and lomekian like this.
  16. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

I agree for what it’s worth but what you gonna do. I am all for footballers having interests outside of football it’s healthy.

If he’s showing up on time training, doing what he’s supposed to and management say good job and keep picking him, what do you want him to do? That’s not his fault.

Artisan likes this.
  17. MikelHadADream

MikelHadADream Well-Known Member

The question people need to ask is: Is Hector Bellerin good enough for an elite side? For me the answer is an emphatic no. He isn't currently, and he never will be.

He is poor on the ball, not a top class defender and seems to have lost his yard of pace.

We also have two other players in the squad that can play his position, and he still seems to have a decent market value.

It's a no brainer to sell and reinvest elsewhere.

18. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

This is obvious, but the beef was what he was doing in his spare time or that vibe he gives off insinuating he’s not entirely interested in football.

I am willing to give him next season before I give up on him myself.

Long lay off, (he’s had a few now) different line ups he’s had to play with...I suspect he’s finished at the top end of the league personally but Imma give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he’s saying next season. Not like we’re challenging for the title anytime soon anyways.

19. BigPoppaPump

It’s not because he does things outside of football, it’s because all that influencer stuff he does is his real passion you can tell. Football is what he does for money, I can see right through him.

20. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Bellerin’s a youtuber? I’m only just discovering this now.