• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He was shaky but produced a couple of fine attacking thrusts that we might have profited from. I'm not sure he's got it anymore. I looked at his thighs and they look wasted. I love him but his dodgy moments can't be overlooked.
Not sure how much of it is due to the injury and how much of it is due to veganism. I have watched the documentaries that show handpicked individuals as being vegan and also strong. But every vegan I have talked with personally admit that they got physically weaker after turning vegan. They are all fine with it though. But athletes have to be careful when they take these decisions.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not sure how much of it is due to the injury and how much of it is due to veganism. I have watched the documentaries that show handpicked individuals as being vegan and also strong. But every vegan I have talked with personally admit that they got physically weaker after turning vegan. They are all fine with it though. But athletes have to be careful when they take these decisions.
I think he's over the injury but unlike Luke Shaw, he's lost a bit of pace. He has the body of a teenager. He's the opposite of Wilshere who was too bulky. I just don't think he can sustain his game with that physique. Veganism is ok for snooker players but not full backs in the modern game.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
In general all the vegans i know in person are overweight and unhealthy.

However there's eating a right healthy vegan diet and theres still eating unhealthy vegan food.

There's plenty of top athletes that are a healthy vegan diet e.g Michael Hunter and Nate Diaz.

Any way Bellerin was **** before he turned vegan.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
In general all the vegans i know in person are overweight and unhealthy.

However there's eating a right healthy vegan diet and theres still eating unhealthy vegan food.

There's plenty of top athletes that are a healthy vegan diet e.g Michael Hunter and Nate Diaz.

Any way Bellerin was **** before he turned vegan.
You rescued the ‘Mitch’ post at the end :lol:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Kept Pogba very when he was on the wing. Thought he had some good moments, managed well on the couple of occasions when Pepe didnt track back and was 2 on 1, probably gotten used of it at this stage. Didnt see Martial make many inroads on his side either. So he kept Pogba and Martial quiet, made some good forward contributions but he was somehow poor??? Strange times we live in.

I find it weird Bellerin makes a bad pass he gets destroyed for it, certain other players make bad pass after bad pass match after match for more than a full season but their talent is undeniable and should be played no matter what.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Made so many bad passes but was lucky a couple of times that the ball bounced back to him. A complete waste of space this guy, would probably struggle to start for most of the Championship sides

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I was protecting Bellerin after his ACL but I have quickly gotten fed up with him. I think he’s a fraud tbh. I like the guy and he’s our longest serving player but cmon...

He’s so bad with the ball at his feet in tight areas. I found myself calling him a bimbo today because his football IQ is clearly quite ****. Makes the wrong decisions with passes a lot, and isn’t exactly the most technical fullback in the world either. He’s good in an open game against average opposition, against parked buses or high presses he’s mid table quality at best a lot of the time.

It’s time to sell him this summer, we clearly need a technical RB.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was protecting Bellerin after his ACL but I have quickly gotten fed up with him. I think he’s a fraud tbh. I like the guy and he’s our longest serving player but cmon...

He’s so bad with the ball at his feet in tight areas. I found myself calling him a bimbo today because his football IQ is clearly quite ****. Makes the wrong decisions with passes a lot, and isn’t exactly the most technical fullback in the world either. He’s good in an open game against average opposition, against parked buses or high presses he’s mid table quality at best a lot of the time.

It’s time to sell him this summer, we clearly need a technical RB.

His pace was his main asset. Now that it's gone, other parts of his game are highlighted.

He is so bad in tight spaces and literally has no layers in his passing. Is he even capable of a raking 60 yard balls to switch play?

So so limited. We have too many players who can only do one thing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was heavily advocating us signing Wan-Bissaka a couple of summers ago, but people were heavily against it saying RB wasn't a priority because we had Hector. Obviously the club felt the same way. But this is how you get problems, with that kind of "ah he'll do for now" attitude will eventually make you suffer. Although it hasn't been blatantly obvious in the last few weeks, it's still probably our major weak point. He's a target for opposition to attack at, he doesn't offer a great deal going forward. He's just there. His burst is the only real thing he's got going for him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I was heavily advocating us signing Wan-Bissaka a couple of summers ago, but people were heavily against it saying RB wasn't a priority because we had Hector. Obviously the club felt the same way. But this is how you get problems, with that kind of "ah he'll do for now" attitude will eventually make you suffer. Although it hasn't been blatantly obvious in the last few weeks, it's still probably our major weak point. He's a target for opposition to attack at, he doesn't offer a great deal going forward. He's just there. His burst is the only real thing he's got going for him.

Wan Bisakka is sh*te. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Wan Bisakka is sh*te. :lol:

No he's not. He's absolutely unbelievable defensively. I don't think he's anything special on the ball, but he's actually got an underrated cross on him too.

He's an absolutely huge upgrade on Bellerin in any case.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No he's not. He's absolutely unbelievable defensively. I don't think he's anything special on the ball, but he's actually got an underrated cross on him too.

He's an absolutely huge upgrade on Bellerin in any case.

Honestly doesn't get into any team in the top 6 atm, so many players I'd take over him.

Tir Na Nog

Honestly doesn't get into any team in the top 6 atm, so many players I'd take over him.

He literally starts for the team currently 2nd. And I'm not sure if saying he doesn't get into City or Liverpools team means he's ****e. It just means that they've got better RB's. And maybe Leicester too. Other than that he starts for Chelsea, Sp**s and West Ham who's currently in the top 6. Starts for Everton now with Coleman declining. More importantly he'd start for us.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He literally starts for the team currently 2nd. And I'm not sure if saying he doesn't get into City or Liverpools team means he's ****e. It just means that they've got better RB's. And maybe Leicester too. Other than that he starts for Chelsea, Sp**s and West Ham who's currently in the top 6. Starts for Everton now with Coleman declining. More importantly he'd start for us.

Nah man honestly, United fans slag him off every game. He doesn't get into Sp**s or Chelsea team either. He is really really bad on the ball.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah I’m not sure I’d swap Hector for AWB. And AWB cost £50m..

Odd example. AWB isn’t a bad player, but at that price he looks like a bullet dodged.

Tir Na Nog

Nah man honestly, United fans slag him off every game. He doesn't get into Sp**s or Chelsea team either. He is really really bad on the ball.

United fans are weird. Rashford and Martial were massively abused yesterday, usually two fan favourites.

I'd much rather AWB over Doherty or Aurier. Same goes for Reece James who's an absolute liability. I'd say he's probably equal to someone like Azpilicueta but my preference is AWB.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

United fans are weird. Rashford and Martial were massively abused yesterday, usually two fan favourites.

I'd much rather AWB over Doherty or Aurier. Same goes for Reece James who's an absolute liability. I'd say he's probably equal to someone like Azpilicueta but my preference is AWB.

Thing is only reason AWB is rated defensively is because of how hard he is to get passed, other than that he's constantly caught out of position and has lapses of concentration. He's still young for a defender though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom