• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I predicted Matteo Ramsey and one of Xhaka or Torreira depend on thier fitness will start against man city Auba Laca Özil upfront.

Aevi

Hale End FC
On another note, 3 starts for Guendouzi is a huge vote of confidence. You want to be reasonable but I think its becoming quite clear that he's in Emery's plans this season. Exciting stuff.

Aevi

Hale End FC
So disappointing. I don't like how little time AMN has been afforded in games this preseason.
It's odd considering all the talk early on about Emery rating Ainsley highly. He seems way down the pecking order going by Emery's choice of lineups thus far.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You would think one gets used to it, but seeing Cesc playing for that shower of ****e is still annoying as hell ...

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
On another note, 3 starts for Guendouzi is a huge vote of confidence. You want to be reasonable but I think its becoming quite clear that he's in Emery's plans this season. Exciting stuff.
At the expense of AMN perhaps?

It's odd considering all the talk early on about Emery rating Ainsley highly. He seems way down the pecking order going by Emery's choice of lineups thus far.
I can only hope that the lineups aren't a complete indicator. He seemed to always be coming off the bench at a time when games were dead. We will see. I hope he has a stormer of a 2ns half. Nelson too.

I was so sure that Emery would get rid of El Nenny at first chance, but I think because Gazidis gave him new contract, Emery feels forced to play him.

Gazidis work for City keep just getting better and better. They are loving this!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just goes to show, Chelsea don't really need to rebuild that much under Sarri, already got a lot of good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom