• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think Hudson will play on the left, Pedro on the right.
Might be a shout still. Either way, he's the most exciting player on their team so will be keeping my eyes peeled. Also good to see Barkley in the fold for them. Chelsea really don't look in terrible shape at all, I reckon they'll be good this season (unfortunately).

Seem Lucas Perez getting sold or loaned out he should've been on bench.
I'm OK with this.

Fallout

elneny gets too much hate on here. he's an unspectacular player yes, but in a possession-based team he fulfills a critical ball retention and defensive work rate role, especially when you want to put ramsey in the team. maitland niles is obviously a more adventurous player but guendouzi arguably does everything amn does already, and ramsey is there to bomb forward at the right moments.

Divided_Pie

4-3-2-1, is it?
Don't think Ramsey would be playing deeper as part of the 3

I'm guessing this is the games where Emery has a look at whether Özil and Rambo can thrive together in his preferred 4-3-3, with Ramsey the furthest forward of the midfield 3, and Özil on paper start as a wide forward but in practice moving inside quite often.

StefanB

So disappointing. I don't like how little time AMN has been afforded in games this preseason.

Midfield is ugly too. Guendouzi saves it from being truly boring.

Don't like Niles not getting to play either. Why Elneny is getting the nod ahead of him is even more disturbing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

First real test this? Excited! Guendouzi getting rewarded for excellent performances once again, kid has really integrated into the squad effortlessly.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Don't like Niles not getting to play either. Why Elneny is getting the nod ahead of him is even more disturbing.

Emery is watching them every day.
Maybe there are reasons, why Elneny is playing and not Maitland-Niles.

I think Elneny can play more defensive next to Guendouzi, Maitland-Niles could play the role from Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom