• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

It's Bayern, Again ....CL R16 Draw | Monday 12th December | 11:00 GMT

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
OH FOR **** SAKE JUST **** OFF UEFA WE ALL KNOW ITS RIGGED ANYWAY YOU STUPID ****S.

The real pisstake here is that another round of 16 exit isn't going to look good when trying to resign Alexis and Özil. Just needed one bit of luck and we couldn't get it. **** off.
Quiet, you bottling dramaqueen. We gonna get em

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I won't say the UCL draw is rigged outright but I will say it's becoming more and more curious every year. It seems the better teams always avoid each other and most of them avoid even playing a team that could be seen as a banana skin. If you said to someone 'what draw would guarantee the best teams have the best chance of going late into the tournament?', it'd probably be something like the round of 16 draws we have seen in the past few years.

I also think Arsenal twitter is embarrassing. It seems to be a bunch of kids proclaiming how SCREWED we are in order to get likes. Nice one, fellas.

We can win this draw but I'd much prefer we lose the victim mentality of 'OMG Bayern again!?!?' We need to focus on beating them and not crying about drawing them. COYG

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Now I'm beginning to think that Sanogo is being quietly groomed for his re-appearance in the 1st leg. Arsène's going to drop the S bomb on their rass in the Alliance..
images
Totally rattled Munchen. We're saving him up for Bayern it seems.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We were doing well until that mindfuckery.

You know the pleasant thing about this season? Not once have we heard Per say "Now we bounce back,"

I didn't know how much I hated those words until I went a few months without hearing them.
He's almost back. I can't bear it. I'm one of the few that were happy when he got injured last summer, don't care if that makes me despicable. He didn't have to get injured, he could retire, take a coaching job or whatever. I just don't want him to play for us.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I won't say the UCL draw is rigged outright but I will say it's becoming more and more curious every year. It seems the better teams always avoid each other and most of them avoid even playing a team that could be seen as a banana skin. If you said to someone 'what draw would guarantee the best teams have the best chance of going late into the tournament?', it'd probably be something like the round of 16 draws we have seen in the past few years.

I also think Arsenal twitter is embarrassing. It seems to be a bunch of kids proclaiming how SCREWED we are in order to get likes. Nice one, fellas.

We can win this draw but I'd much prefer we lose the victim mentality of 'OMG Bayern again!?!?' We need to focus on beating them and not crying about drawing them. COYG

The problem is that top teams are from Spain and they can't play in round of 16.And there is Bayern who are maybe still top team.Others are just category bellow.Tbh there are three good matches in this round.Bayern-Arsenal,PSG-Barca and Monaco-City.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

"It seems the better teams always avoid each other and most of them avoid even playing a team that could be seen as a banana skin."

Most definitely...

blaise

I am perfectly happy for the draw. Would be very hard for us even if got lesser club like Sevilla. Think after losing six years in a row it is a big weight on shoulders and Arsenal needs this season big scalp in Europe or title in PL to show our own players and everybody outside the club that we are here to compete and not just talking about competing in future. Of course it will be very hard if Carlo gets them to Jupp level in two months, but I doubt it. At the moment we are not that big outsiders if we are at all as opposed to previous years against Barca/Bayern so it is on the players to show it on the pitch this time.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom