• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

It's Bayern, Again ....CL R16 Draw | Monday 12th December | 11:00 GMT

There is no way around this. We want to be in Cl. Winter breaks are no go because of the tradition. In final 16 there is very good teams. We just take this on chin and do our best.

I'm very excited for yet another final 16 in Champions league!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'll be doing the motivational talk for this game

There's plenty of horrible, nasty little hooligans around here to pick from.
I've decided who I'm going to hospitalise. His name begins with T and ends with Y and has 6 letters. Sick of his moaning, tbf. If that doesn't work in the first leg, i'll try someone more important.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Just settle down, Richard. Have your tea and a biscuit or two and come back here with refreshed positivity.

David_Smith

We've got a good chance if we're injury free by the time it comes around. Knowing they have a winter break and we have a hectic schedule, that's highly unlikely.
Even if we are plagued with injuries we have a chance, albeit a small one. We'll be the underdogs again but hopefully we will have learned from past experiences.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal team when we lost 5-1 had the following in it:

Debuchy
Mertesacker
Gabriel
Campbell

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
We're in a better position than we were in the previous three ties with Bayern, but form can change a lot from now to January. Ancelloti has a fantastic CL record too. I think we'll give it a good go though.

marc-in

what a ****ing joke, first we play vs barca all the time and now its bayern, ****ing sick of these bullshit "draws"

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd rather play the first game at home, keep a clean sheet and go away and get a result. Bayern seem confident of beating us and history favours them in a k/o. Us Gooners should be wary of talkin our team down especially on Twitter. We sound beaten before a ball has been kicked and that's a vote of no confidence to our players. We can do this if our first 14 are fit and every player is totally committed. COYG.

Sanis

I'd rather play the first game at home, keep a clean sheet and go away and get a result. Bayern seem confident of beating us and history favours them in a k/o. Us Gooners should be wary of talkin our team down especially on Twitter. We sound beaten before a ball has been kicked and that's a vote of no confidence to our players. We can do this if our first 14 are fit and every player is totally committed. COYG.

I agree, don't really see advantage in playing second leg at home. If we won't get positive result in Allianz Arena, we'll be under massive pressure at home.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Unless Santi is back we will get massacred. We are starting games at the moment with four players in key positions who are limited in the short passing game under pressure.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom