• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere and the burden of expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Well hello Mr. International! That's nice I suppose you speak 3 languages then? Would personally give my right arm if that meant I could speak French, such a beautiful language!
French, English, Dutch, and German :)

It gets easier the more you learn, though if I were to try and learn a language with a whole new base (ie Arabic, Mandarin...) I would essentially return to step 1.

The cool part is that I learned my languages rather early, and appear fluent as a result.

DanishDoc

French, English, Dutch, and German :)

It gets easier the more you learn, though if I were to try and learn a language with a whole new base (ie Arabic, Mandarin...) it would take a lot of work.

The cool part is that I learned my languages rather early, and appear fluent as a result.

It's easier to learn as a kid! But respect! I never learned german even though I had it in school for like 8 years or something like that.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Again, I'm off-topic, but now I'm also shamelessly bragging. :lol:

Back to Wilshere then, here is a tweet from a week ago:

Jack Wilshere ‏@JackWilshere Jan 19
Absolute privilege meeting Chloe, other patients & all the staff at Great Ormond Street in helping the 'Give to GOS…

CZGaaMQUMAEBkk1.jpg

He's a hothead on the pitch, but a very genuine and nice guy off the field. Like that about the team, as the latter is true of pretty much all of our players. Good to see he is making friends in the hospital as well! ;)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jack is our best player basically, an injury free season and you're looking at the best midfielder in the world.

If you disagree, I pity you.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just seen the England discussion, hahahahaha.

Jack is unquestionably the best English midfielder around, 7 MOTM performances in a row was it? He was putting Rooney through on goal 4 times a ****ing game only for the fat **** to miss them all. There's a reason Roy and Gary are desperate for him to stay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom