• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

carlito'sway

Established Member
I don't believe those rumors. PSG is actively shopping Lucas and ADM this December and if one of them leave, I can't see Draxler leaving as well. They are not going to deplete their squad. In addition, he has successfully been playing in CM and that is big for PSG specially since Thiago Motta is out for a month or so.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Don't be silly, highly doubt we'll be able to get him as much as we maybe interested, have to sell quite a few guys first if we do dream of getting him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don't be silly, highly doubt we'll be able to get him as much as we maybe interested, have to sell quite a few guys first if we do dream of getting him.

Errrr.....We could sign him for free right now if we wanted to (he wouldn't be able to join until July though).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the intention is for Smith-Rowe to be the starter going forward then this wouldn't be that bad. Not my ideal signing though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if he’d accept a six month loan to put himself in the window for a new club?

Have no idea what his level is like now but if we don’t want to commit to anyone in January then he does cover a lot of positions.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's probably older than 80% of this forum by now.

Ship has sailed here, a long time ago.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Someone must have read my post somewhere else. Literally the guy I mentioned. Age bracket tick, pedigree tick, player thats been kept out by genuine world class players, tick. I like slightly damaged goods.

Available cheap and can play across the front. 9 games this season 2 goals and a 1 assist.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Someone must have read my post somewhere else. Literally the guy I mentioned. Age bracket tick, pedigree tick, player thats been kept out by genuine world class players, tick. I like slightly damaged goods.

Available cheap and can play across the front. 9 games this season 2 goals and a 1 assist.

I'm just concerned we'll sign yet another player that simply isn't good enough. The contract situation and age obviously is attractive, but is he good enough?

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom