• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Everton | 09/11/04

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
Yeah Lupoli doesn't seem ready yet. I said that after the last game. Good scoreline for us at half time.

i guess your wrong!!!

shaz

and this is why we should play the more youngsters in the first team!

hopefully, this will show the first teamers thier places are under threat and encourage them to play better!

Florida Gooner

Excerpts from the match report on toffeeweb.com:

Blimey, Arsène Wenger must sleep soundly at night. If he has got this amount of talent twiddling their thumbs in the reserves, then we can all pack up and go home.

Make no mistake - Arsenal Reserves are not on the same planet as our reserves. They're only just on the same planet as our first team. OK, so Edu has a World Cup winners medal, Pennant is one of the great young hopes of English Football and van Persie is a star of the not-too-distant future too... but, there were others out there, names too numerous and too difficult to mention that would walk into most Premiership teams.

I give you one - Quincy something or other...the one who scored the first goal. He couldn't even get in the starting XI - he came on as an early sub. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as quick as this young lad. Never heard of him before - but I might just be putting a tenner on him to score at the 2010 World Cup.

Enjoy, Gooners and Goonerettes!

Aussie

Established Member
Exactly. Great depth that we have accumlated here over the years. Some will make it here and some will make it elsewhere. They have to be patient and take there chance when it comes.

beanz

skart14 said:
Allyboy said:
Moyes was just on and said they only lost because Edu should have been sent off for a two footed challenge at one nil up.

Give credit where its due yer bitter c**t..
He would rather give away a bottle of 18 year old malt whiskey to Fungusmoan, than admit his 3rd placed EPL team were out played by the young gunners, who out passed, out chased and out tackled a very physical Everton side.
I enjoyed this match every bit as much as the Villa game and the North bank singing section were in fine voice although "Stand up, if you hate Tottenham", got a bit dreary after the fifth rendition. :p

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
skart14 said:
Allyboy said:
Moyes was just on and said they only lost because Edu should have been sent off for a two footed challenge at one nil up.

Give credit where its due yer bitter c**t..
He would rather give away a bottle of 18 year old malt whiskey to Fungusmoan, than admit his 3rd placed EPL team were out played by the young gunners, who out passed, out chased and out tackled a very physical Everton side.
I enjoyed this match every bit as much as the Villa game and the North bank singing section were in fine voice although "Stand up, if you hate Tottenham", got a bit dreary after the fifth rendition. :p

I hope your still standing.

Gunner4life09

ahh i don't care what Moyes or anyone has to say the arsenal youth them with the average age of 19 1/2 years old beat Evertons 1st team 3-1 and did a fine job doing it too.

A

Anonymous

Well it sounded like an excellent match last night, we seemed to batter a virtually first choice prem team with our reserves...again!

The commentator was creaming himself over Quincy, he looks a great prospect. He turned the game against City and seemed to have played well again last night. He is rough talent and still has a lot to do to play in the first team, but does seem to have improved greatly from last year. But maybe he is just the player we need - throw him on late in a game and just get him to run at players. One thing is for sure, his pace will scare even the best.

Good to hear JP had a good game. Id love to see him given a chance ahead of freddie.

And was Senderos as bad as the commentators made him out to be? I have doubts over this lad.

Taozhe

Quincy has changed since last season. Good to see that. Hope he throws in more consistent performances like that

Sammer

Established Member
Sol said:
. Id love to see him given a chance ahead of freddie.

Same here, especially since Freddie didn´t create much impact in the last games, Pennant could be an option for Saturdays match.

jay-d

Established Member
It was a good performance by the lads and Lupoli second finish made me think this is boy is gonna make it at Arsenal it was just so instinctive. As for Quincy ( what a name ) Wenger was quoted as saying he is part of the first team set up and will get first team games this year along with JP, RVP, Clichy etc so that can only be good news for him and i cant wait to see him in the Prem. LINK TO WENGERS QUOTE

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
KingReyes said:

Ooops for the guy who did title on the blogg.
Quincy Owusu -Abeyie was born in the Netherlands.
It will be The Netherlands who will have him be their Superstar, and Arsenal who will have him and he will be one of our superstars

Matt

Again no Skulason in the squad !
Do someone have an idea what is going on with him ?

We (Beveren) could have used him in our European matches, but he turned us down, and now he doesn't play even not in the League cup (last year he did play) !!

Gurgen

Established Member
It's really unbelievable how many talented forwards we have, Van Persie is simply brilliant, Quincy is playing like Romario lately, and that Lupoli kid is a friggin goal machine :D

sabret00the

Established Member
Sol said:
And was Senderos as bad as the commentators made him out to be? I have doubts over this lad.
he got better as the game went on, but yeah he didn't have a good game at all, Johan D was the start of the defence.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom