• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manor Solomon

6666Louis

When I watch Ødegaard play 10, I feel like he blocks Saka by sitting in that right half space. When ESR plays there, I feel he is so aware of vacating space and arriving in it that it makes us more fluid.
This is on purpose, mate. It's the Arteta way. In every game, we create space where we outnumber our opponent. Often on the left hand side. Ex. Ceballos always ran out on the sideline next to Tierny, and Saka.

Lauren12

Didn't Shaktar quote a fee of 40m+ or something for this guy in Jan
The only thing his agent approved is that at the summer of 2020, before the goals against Real, but after he scored against Atalanta and Man City, Atalanta tried to buy him for 12M and Shaktar refused. Before January 21 There was some rumors that Rome joined Atalanta and tried to sign him. I believe that a bid around the 22-25M will satisfy Shaktar.

Lauren12

From my own personal prospective, and I saw him from the stands since he was 18, I believe he’s the most talented Footballer in the history of Israel, and I still not sure he is what we need. Of course I would love to see him wearing the Arsenal shirt, but I’d rather the team to strengthen some other positions first.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Looks like he can play across the line at LW, AM, RW, strong, dribbler, low centre of gravity. Young and won’t cost a big fee.

Scored some big goals already. Sort of signing we should pull the trigger on if the club like him.

Gives me Neto vibes, probably a good alternative to a main target. But shouldn't be a main target at all.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I know nothing about this guy but I do find this thread amusing. Loads of people say we need to find the Madison's, Ndidi's, Neto's etc before they go to clubs like Wolves and Leicester. However it seems as soon as we get linked to an under the radar player nearly everyone cries about how underwhelming they are.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I know nothing about this guy but I do find this thread amusing. Loads of people say we need to find the Madison's, Ndidi's, Neto's etc before they go to clubs like Wolves and Leicester. However it seems as soon as we get linked to an under the radar player nearly everyone cries about how underwhelming they are.

I think he's got potential but the issue is we have similar players around the same age at the club already.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think he's got potential but the issue is we have similar players around the same age at the club already.
Fair enough, I know nothing about the guy so have no opinion one way or the other really.

I think it brings up an interesting elephant in the room though. Leicester, Wolves etc can buy these sort of players, the expectations and pressures are much lower. If he came here for £15-20m and struggled the fans would be on his back in weeks and Edu would be slagged off for wasting money.

Look at Soyoncu, went to Leicester and struggled badly for 12 months but was kept out of the limelight until he was ready. If that happened here Edu would be the worst DOF in history and Mikel would be chastised for not playing him.

I don't think our fan base has the patience for these types of signings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Make no sense if we signed Buendia. he is winger unless he is Willian replacement then in that case i'd accept it he is 21 years 12 goals this season he been impressive in CL too. Being Israeli won't be easy for clubs to buy him specially top clubs with middle eastern fanbase.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom