• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yes, yes, but that's where the striker SHOULD BE!!! You look up, see a square acre of unoccupied pitch in front of the goal and smash it there, so you can scream at your teammates for not being there, when you knew they weren't there... **** trying to pick them out or measure one.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Aguero's not that type of player though and Chelsea have Zouma and Terry two players comfortable in dealing with crosses, Ivanovic too, the odds of Aguero winning a header let alone scoring against that lot is unlikely. Navas, for me, sums up why traditional wingers are a thing of the pass, strikers like Aguero will not go and attack the ball from crosses. It's not Navas' fault and I don't think he had a bad game but what he was doing was never going to lead to anything.

amirkat

Established Member
Villa really were poor. What's the point in focusing on Ospina when Özil, Cazorla and Bellerin had great games?

Iceman10

Established Member
amirkat said:
Villa really were poor. What's the point in focusing on Ospina when Özil, Cazorla and Bellerin had great games?

It's very easy to say Ospina has had little to do but at the same time when there is some calm and less panic about the back line his contribution to that cannot be discounted.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The Jury said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/phil-neville-bbc-warns-pundits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lineker seething :lol:

Oh please, why do people get so upset over nothing nowadays? I don't give even half a **** about Neville, but he was just being honest.

If we keep censoring anything anyone could find offensive, we'll end up saying nothing and having the blandest 'entertainment' possible.

amirkat

Established Member
Iceman10 said:
amirkat said:

It's very easy to say Ospina has had little to do but at the same time when there is some calm and less panic about the back line his contribution to that cannot be discounted.

You're right, but I thought the others deserved the attention.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
SomGooner said:
I swear Keown is far more knowledgeable than Shearer, Hansen, Lineker and Lawrenson put together.

You'd be right.

In another note, I saw Lineker in Barnes not too long ago - wasn't too sure whether to troll him or ask for an autograph :D

musicmonkey

Established Member
SomGooner said:
I swear Keown is far more knowledgeable than Shearer, Hansen, Lineker and Lawrenson put together.
If football manager is to be believed Keown's done some scouting for Arsenal so should know his stuff.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
musicmonkey said:
SomGooner said:
If football manager is to be believed Keown's done some scouting for Arsenal so should know his stuff.

He also seems to be involved with the club far more than other previous players. You get the likes of Wrighty and Parlour who speak like fans, Smith, Dixon and Winterburn who just give their opinion. Then you have Keown who comes out with lines like 'I spoke to Wenger recently and he said...'.

spartandre217

Established Member
My impression is that both have significant involvement with the club with possibly Keown having moreso than most right now. Including Thierry

Lilwizzle

Established Member
After a 10hr shift in Ladbrokes watching Jeff and the rest of them constantly screaming about the bangers scored today from every other screen in my shop, i think this might be the best Motd ever..

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
After a 10hr shift in Ladbrokes watching Jeff and the rest of them constantly screaming about the bangers scored today from every other screen in my shop, i think this might be the best Motd ever..

True, some great goals across all games, but I'm not going to be surprised if they fail to highlight Özil's influence again.
The majority of pundits just simply don't like our superstar.

Shearer and Gullit in there. Will probably **** over Chelsea..

Lilwizzle

Established Member
I'd like to report it didn't disappoint. The standards slaughtering of Liverpool at the Emirates, . Bobby ****ing Zamora with the outside weak foot 25 yard chip, Kramaric with like 7 fake shots in the boxo_O, even Gomis was scoring worldies..

Adam's goal voted as the best goal ever(in long shot terms anyway), can't really fault it other than Courtois being pretty tall

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom