• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal | 17/05/06

Who was Your man of the Match

• Thierry Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

• Kolo Toure

• Ashley Cole

• Emmanuel Eboue

• Aleksandr Hleb

• Sol Campbell

• Manuel Almunia (he did make a couple of good saves)

• Freddie Ljungberg

• Total voters

koivu

I've gone with Freddie, he wanted as badly as anyone out on that pitch and worked his rear off.

Big mention to Sol, I was so happy for him when he scored.

Do we really have to wait a couple of months for the next Arsenal match? That World Cup thing might help kill some time.

King_Henry

ill put it as freddie, although eboue played well, but freddy was everywhere such great pace, i loved watching ronahldinho try to 'flip-flap' past him and freddy just kicks it away hahaha

invisibleman18

Established Member
Definitely between Freddie and Sol. Both of them were superb. Gonna go for Sol as he looked back to his best. His best performance by far in a pretty poor season for him personally. And what a time to come up with your first ever European goal. If only Freddie had won it with his chance in the 2nd half, he deserved to on his performance.

Aussie

Established Member
Freddie is a big game player - He lifts for these occasions. Lets hope he can put some peformances like that in consistantly.

Spike8

I voted for Sol, I just think it's awesome how even though everyone had written him off before the match saying he's too old or not fit enuogh to play at this level anymore, and then he goes out there and plays out of his mind even putting us up one-nil most of the match when we were down a man. Of course I have to give credit to all of the defense. They nearly shut down "the best offense in the world" while playing a man short. Freddie was immense too. It sure was nice to see him playing like that after the season he has had. Really, I have to give credit to the whole team for showing more heart than I think any of us thought was possible.

Uri

Freddie was amazing. he was the best.
But I picked Sol. I was so glad he was the one who scored.
This man desrves better, both from the media and from us.
well done Sol & Freddie.

Fab Fabre04

I apologize for not including freddie silly me.

I deserve to be shot.

It's just I started crying when I was writing it :eek:ops: :cry:

Fanskb

Hi, 1 1/2 years ago, player from Beveren in Belgiums Jupiler League, now wonderplayer in one of the nice teams of the world in the champignonsliguefinal, RESPECT
EMMANUEL EBOUE, bon attitude Manu !!!!!

Manu We'll never forget you !!!!!!!

Ksk Beveren Fans :cry: :eek:ops: :p

Legend#1

Established Member
I'd love to see Freddie play left wing more often.

01/02 on left he was awesome.

He plays left or centre for Sweden and is brilliant.

His best performances this season have come from the left (Fulham away, Barca)

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom