• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal | 21/02/06

Real Madrid V Arsenal - Man Of The Match

• Eboue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich300

Couldn't choose between Freddie, Cesc and Reyes. In the end went for Reyes, purely because he had his best match of the season tonight and showed everyone what he can produce when he is at his best.

EDIT - You can only make a poll with a maximum of 10 options, so sorry if you thought Lehmann was the man of the match!

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
Thierry's girl is going to kill you. :)
That's what i thought right after reading who the author of the thread was. (no offense to you rich)

JML

Not to take anything away from Cesc or Freddie, but Eboue's performance against Robinho was amazing. He and Kolo worked very well together.

Wenger14

Established Member
No offense, but can we let TG do the thread? Keeping in tradition with A-M especially after such a big win. She's got to do the article for the main page as well.

nazo

Established Member
My MOTM was simply Cesc. He was amazing, making the right passes and being around at the right place at the right time. He was the best player on the pitch in a full teamwork game from us.

rich300

Wenger14 said:
No offense, but can we let TG do the thread? Keeping in tradition with A-M especially after such a big win.

Oh I get it now......Well Thierrys girl, feel free to delete the thread :)

Lukazan

Established Member
You'll be in big trouble.

I remember ages ago I created a MOTM poll and she had a right strop.

nazo

Established Member
rich300 said:
Tegh said:

Is it illegal to post votes? Or is it because she loves Lehmann? Sorry if i upset anyone......
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not a big problem but TG is always the person who makes this thread and provides a little report about the game. I don't remember the last time anyone took the job of making this thread other than her.

rich300

JML said:
rich300 said:
Tegh said:

Is it illegal to post votes? Or is it because she loves Lehmann? Sorry if i upset anyone......
No, she just always does the MotM threads.

Sorry....I will bear that in mind in the future.

I just seen a couple threads on ratings, and some people voted two or three players with the same rating out of ten, so i thought I would create this topic.

Sorry TG :cry:

Aussie

Established Member
This is tough.

Flamini was tops - Not outstantidng but did very well and played a very smart game, didnt try and do to much just did his job.

Toure was fantastic him and Eboue absolutley dominated.

Freddie was the old Freddie lets see more of that!

Reyes ran em all over the shop.

For Cesc a 18 year old kid in his home country against the biggest team in that country to put in a peformance like he did was sensational. His passing was spot on.

Henry best game for a while. Goal was amazing held of half the Madrid team.

Got to give it to Henry I think. He put the ball in the net and got the goal that could turn our season around.

Were only half way there but still **** YEAH!

Wenger14

Established Member
rich300 said:
JML said:
rich300 said:
Tegh said:

No, she just always does the MotM threads.

Sorry....I will bear that in mind in the future.

I just seen a couple threads on ratings, and some people voted two or three players with the same rating out of ten, so i thought I would create this topic.

Sorry TG :cry:

Hey! We still love you :)

Right I feel ****e now, going to vote on here.

Eboue - Brilliant perfomance, top lad.

Fabregas a very close second.

IBL

Established Member
great to have a match with so many contenders for MoTM. My top candidates would be Cesc, Toure, Eboue and Lehman with Gilberto and Henry not far behind.

But I have to hand this one to Cesc, the 18 year absolutely ran the midfield for us and made Guti, Beckham and Graveson look like second-rate pub players. Great vision, sublime passing and as always great passion. Awesome performance.

DC Gunner

Established Member
I can't vote in this one and feel that I made the wrong choice :D

Having said that, I would hand it Eboue for smacking that Rboin[WHO]
around like he was a little puppy 8)

dafish

I can't believe i'm the only one that voted for Toure. I think this was all made possible only because Toure was so good. Eboue would have been skinned in a number of times for nto tracking back when losing the ball.

Also anytime Zidane or Robinho looked to start something, Toure was all over them before they had a chance. Holding out for the 1-0 win was all because of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom