• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal | 21/02/06

Real Madrid V Arsenal - Man Of The Match

• Eboue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qs

Established Member
I gotta go with Eboue. Emense performance. Almost calls into question Laurens standing in the team. If he plays that we'll for the rest of the season he could well take over.

OoDy

For me It's Simple Francesc Fabregas was the best player in the bernabeu.. He's only 18, He's better than Zidane, Guti, Beckham, Gravesen And Ohhh Roy Keane!

Viper

Established Member
Fabregas was superb yesterday night. His display was flawless.

Special mentions to Eboue though, who done a brilliant job at RB and kept Robinho in his pocket.

Toure (as usual), Ljungberg, Reyes, Hleb, Gilberto also had brilliant matches. But for obvious reasons, my vote goes to Fabregas.

Lehmann1

qs said:
I gotta go with Eboue. Emense performance. Almost calls into question Laurens standing in the team. If he plays that we'll for the rest of the season he could well take over.
We will have a great competition for right back between Gilbert and Eboue. Lauren will have to be on his toes next season

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Cesc Fabregas who was simply superb out there yesterday. Cesc won the award with 46% of the votes; Emmanuel Eboue came in second with 20% and Jose Reyes came in third with 10%.

28718.jpg

Well done Cesc and all of the lads

Article: on the homepage soon

Next Up: Blackburn (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom